Commerzbank AG (CRZBY.PK)
Fri, Nov 18 2016
FRANKFURT, Nov 18 Banks, insurers and consumers are suffering under central banks' low interest rate policies but the situation is unlikely to change any time soon, Commerzbank Chief Executive Martin Zielke said on Friday.
FRANKFURT, Nov 4 Britain's decision to leave the European Union has boosted Frankfurt's real estate market, Commerzbank's Chief Financial Officer Stephan Engels said.
* Shares down 0.6 pct (Releads, adds share price, analyst comment)
* Is confident of meeting SREP capital requirements in 2017, 2018
FRANKFURT, Nov 4 Commerzbank posted a 288 million euro ($320 million) net loss in the third quarter, hit by restructuring costs and the impact from low interest rates, coupled with weak loan demand from German companies.
* Moody's: Commerzbank's digital revamp will weigh on profitability and capital build-up
FRANKFURT, Oct 11 Staff reduction plans recently unveiled by Commerzbank translate into less actual job cuts than announced by the bank, trade union Verdi said.
FRANKFURT, Oct 4 Commerzbank expects to make no dividend payment for the next couple of years as it carries out a radical restructuring of its business, rolls out digitalisation and slashes costs, including thousands of jobs.
FRANKFURT Commerzbank aims to add 2 million retail and small business customers over the next four years, part of a revamp to boost earnings that will also see it cut thousands of jobs. | Video
* Shares 3.5 pct lower, Europe banks index -0.7 pct (Add CEO, analyst, labour comment, detail)
- Trump's Economic Paradigm To Support This European Bank
- Commerzbank Is A Value Trap
- Summarizing Deutsche Bank's Systemic Risk
- CEO Of Credit Suisse Says European Banks Are Uninvestable
- Wall Street Breakfast: Pressure Builds On Wells Fargo
- Deutsche Bank Vs. Commerzbank: +14% In 4 Months And The Trade Still Has Legs