News: Computer Sciences Corp (CSC)
11 Jul 2014
Tue, Jul 1 2014
NEW YORK - The field of companies bidding to build a mammoth system to track securities trading across the U.S. stock market has been cut to six from 10, a statement from the committee governing the selection process said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, July 1 - The field of companies bidding to build a mammoth system to track securities trading across the U.S. stock market has been cut to six from 10, a statement from the committee governing the selection process said on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Computer Sciences Corp.'s (NYSE: CSC) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB' and revised the Rating Outlook to Positive from Stable. Furthermore, Fitch has withdrawn the short-term IDR and commercial paper rating of 'F3'. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The revision in the Rating Outlook to Positive reflects CSC's: --Strengthened free
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Stock Today?
- Computer Sciences: Still Undervalued With Management Restructuring Operations
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q1 2014 Update
- Why Computer Sciences Corp (CSC) Stock Is Gaining Today
- Computer Sciences' (CSC) CEO John Lawrie on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Share Price Modeling: Computer Sciences Corporation
- CSC Names Ashish Mahadwar Executive Vice President and General Manager for Strategic Business
- Computer Sciences Corp. Faces Nationwide Overtime Pay Lawsuit, According to Legal Team for System Administrators
- Patent Acquisitions, Outsourcing Agreement, New Technology-Enabled Offerings, and Portfolio Expansion - Analyst Notes on IBM, Accenture, Rackspace, ServiceNow and CSC
- CSC Launches Next-Generation Big Data Platform as a Service
- CSC Bids to Modernize the Health IT System for U.S. Military Personnel and Their Families
- CSC Expands Suite of Cloud-Based Cybersecurity Offerings
- CSC Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape Worldwide Report for Managed Security Service Providers
- IT Services Stocks Scanner -- Research on Global Payments, Genpact, Fidelity National Information Services, and Computer Sciences
- CSC Names Gary Stockman Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- CSC Helps Customers Accelerate Cloud Adoption with SAP HANA®