Computer Sciences Corp (CSC.N)
23 Sep 2016
Fri, Sep 2 2016
* Glenview Capital Management,LLC reports 5.26 percent passive stake in Computer Sciences Corp as of August 23 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2c10XoA) Further company coverage:
* CSC Board announces new board member and declares quarterly cash dividend
BRIEF-Computer Sciences Q1 earnings per share view $0.45, revenue view $1.91 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.53 from continuing operations excluding items
* Entered amendment no. 2 to credit agreement to credit agreement, dated as of October 11, 2013
* CSC and Racemi form strategic collaboration to accelerate enterprise migration to cloud
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, May 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings for Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), including the 'BBB' Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR), on its plan to merge with Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) information technology (IT) services segment, Enterprise Services (ES). Fitch's actions affect $5.1 billion of total debt, including the undrawn $2.5 billion revolving credit facility (RCF). The Rating Outlook
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co said it would spin off and merge its struggling IT services business with Computer Sciences Corp, allowing the company to focus on its cloud services business and other fast-growing units.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's planned merger of its struggling IT services business with Computer Sciences Corp could generate considerable savings, but it won't stop customers from defecting to cloud services.
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $2.78 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
May 24 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co said on Tuesday it plans to spin off and merge its enterprise services business with Computer Sciences Corp.
- My Top Picks For Q4
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Regains Focus, More Upside Remaining
- DST Systems A Timely Buy - In The Eyes Of Market Pros
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Computer Sciences (CSC) John Michael Lawrie on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Computer Sciences Corporation 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides