News: Computer Sciences Corp (CSC.N)
Fri, Aug 30 2013
PARIS, Aug 30 - European stocks are expected to open little changed on Friday following the previous session's rally, but heavyweight energy shares could feel the pinch of a retreat in oil prices as a possible Western military action on Syria appeared less likely. At 0628 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.1 percent to up 0.1 percent. The STOXX Europe 600 oil and gas sector index - which has gained 2.6 percent s
FRANKFURT, Aug 29 - German insurer Allianz is nearing a deal to outsource large parts of its in-house information technology services in a deal that a German newspaper said could be worth more than 500 million euros ($667 million).
FRANKFURT, Aug 29 - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent higher on Thursday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0625 GMT.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions: 4 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares Since November 27
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
- Computer Sciences Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Computer Sciences Corporation Discusses Q2 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Insiders Are Selling Guidewire
- Yahoo Beats Expectations But Falls Anyway
- CSC Unveils Advanced Threat Detection as a Managed Service
- Technical Study: EMC Corp., OmniVision Technologies Inc., Computer Sciences Corp., and VirnetX Holding Corp.
- Strategic Acquisitions, Quarterly Financial Results and Updated Earnings Guidance - Research Report on CSC, Cerner, WebMD, Medidata, and MedAssets
- CSC Acquires Enterprise Cloud Management Company ServiceMesh
- CSC Delivers Continued Earnings and Margin Growth
- Today's Research: EMC Corp., Computer Sciences Corp., OmniVision Technologies Inc., and VirnetX Holding Corp.
- CSC Issues Research Report on Global Apps rEvolution
- Gartner Names CSC a Leader in End-User Outsourcing Services
- Acquisition, Earnings Reports, and Innovative Solutions - Research Report on IBM, ServiceNow, Xerox, CSC, and Riverbed
- CSC to Report Second Quarter 2014 Results on Wednesday, October 30, 2013