News: Computer Sciences Corp (CSC.N)
20 Aug 2014
Tue, Jul 1 2014
NEW YORK - The field of companies bidding to build a mammoth system to track securities trading across the U.S. stock market has been cut to six from 10, a statement from the committee governing the selection process said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, July 1 - The field of companies bidding to build a mammoth system to track securities trading across the U.S. stock market has been cut to six from 10, a statement from the committee governing the selection process said on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Computer Sciences Corp.'s (NYSE: CSC) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB' and revised the Rating Outlook to Positive from Stable. Furthermore, Fitch has withdrawn the short-term IDR and commercial paper rating of 'F3'. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The revision in the Rating Outlook to Positive reflects CSC's: --Strengthened free
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Computer Sciences' (CSC) CEO John Lawrie on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Computer Sciences (CSC) Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Stock Today?
- Computer Sciences: Still Undervalued With Management Restructuring Operations
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q1 2014 Update
- CSC Announces Agility Platform 9.2 to Accelerate Hybrid Cloud Benefits and Reach within the Enterprise
- IT Services Stocks Scanner -- Computer Sciences, Fidelity National Information Services, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Vantiv, and Teradata
- CSC Board Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- CSC Stockholders Elect Two New Board Members
- CSC and Workday Alliance Will Help Clients Accelerate the Transition to Cloud-based Human Capital Management
- Quarterly Earnings Releases, Technical Updates, Renewed Agreements, and Strategic Tie-Up - Research Reports on Cummins, Zynga, Vodafone, CenturyLink and CSC
- CSC and IBM Expanding Alliance to Speed Clients’ Adoption of Hybrid Cloud, Mobile and Big Data
- CSC Reports First Quarter Results of Fiscal Year 2015
- CSC to Report First Quarter 2015 Results on Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Information Technology Equities Coverage -- Research on Vantiv, Genpact, Computer Sciences, and Fortinet