News: Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ.MW)
25 Feb 2014
Wed, Mar 5 2014
* Expects 1st-qtr revenue of $415-$430 mln vs est $517.8 mln
March 5 - Solar power company Canadian Solar Inc reported its second straight quarterly profit, helped by higher panel shipments to China and Japan.
* Estimates 4th-qtr revenue of $510-$520 mln vs est. $556 mln
Feb 11 - Canadian Solar Inc estimated a 75 percent rise in its fourth-quarter revenue, driven by a better-than-expected increase in solar module shipments.
* SunEdison to list first pure-play solar "yield co" in U.S.
- Chinese solar panel maker JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd reported a second straight quarterly profit, helped by its fast-growing solar power plant business, amid signs of a recovery in the industry after a four-year downturn.
* Third-quarter profit $0.72/ADS vs year-ago loss $0.39/ADS
- Canadian Solar Inc is considering spinning off a unit to operate some of the high-margin solar power plants that helped the company to its first profit in nine quarters.
* Third-quarter profit $0.56/share vs loss $1.01/share year earlier
Nov 13 - Solar power company Canadian Solar Inc swung to a profit after eight straight quarters of losses, driven by its high-margin solar power plant business.
- The Manufacturing Capacity Of Solar Modules Matters In 2014
- The Future Of Alternative Energy And Shale Gas
- Canadian Solar, Chaori Cast Cloud On Solar Shares
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Reverses Wednesday Losses
- Canadian Solar's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Is Lower on Wednesday
- Canadian Solar Announces Expiration of Put Option Exercise Period for Its 6.0% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2017 at the Option of Holders
- Canadian Solar Appoints Guangchun Zhang as Chief Operating Officer
- Canadian Solar Receives C$139 Million Non-Recourse Construction Financing Agreement
- Canadian Solar Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Canadian Solar Ranked Among Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500(TM)
- Canadian Solar Supplies Modules for Turkey's Largest Commercial PV Project: 540 kW Solar Power Plant at Izmir Airport Installed by Gehrlicher Merk Solar
- Canadian Solar Opposes Protectionist Tariff, ITC Final Trade Ruling
- Canadian Solar Schedules Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
- Penn Energy Renewables and Canadian Solar Expand EPC Agreement for the Construction of an Additional 10 MW Solar Power Project In Ontario
- Canadian Solar Modules Installed in Pennsylvania's Largest Solar Energy Installation