Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ.MW)
13 Feb 2017
Thu, Jan 26 2017
* Canadian Solar and Wirsol Commission largest 30 MW solar park in the Netherlands
* Canadian Solar subsidiary Recurrent Energy signs 60 megawatt solar power purchase agreement with Smud
* Started commercial operation of two solar photovoltaic (PV) power plants, totaling 12.7 MWp in Japan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Canadian Solar says unit has reached commercial operation of adjacent 100 mwac/131 mwp astoria
* Canadian solar - unit has reached commercial operation of adjacent 100 mwac/131 mwp astoria, 75 mwac/100 mwp astoria 2 solar projects in kern county, ca Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BANGKOK, Jan 16 Siam Commercial Bank Pcl and China Minsheng Bank will jointly lend $210 million to Canadian Solar Inc's new manufacturing facility in Thailand, the Thai bank said in a statement on Monday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.27 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Canadian solar supplies 5.74 mw of pv modules to agricultural projects in California Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Landmark Infrastructure Partners announces $73 million utility-scale solar land acquisition from Canadian solar subsidiary Recurrent Energy; first direct third-party portfolio acquisition
* Canadian Solar Inc - subsidiary entered into a syndicated 3- year loan facility for JPY9.6 billion (US$95 million) with Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
* Canadian solar and EDF Energies Nouvelles to partner and start construction of a 191.5 MWP solar energy project in Brazil
- With A $5 Billion War Chest, Which Renewable Energy Firms Will Saudi Aramco Invest In?
- Wall Street Breakfast: Time Warner Votes On AT&T Merger
- Sectors To Invest In Because That's Where The Jobs Will Be
- Europe - The Next Major Renewable Energy Market?
- How Deep Will The Solar Crash Be?
- Canadian Solar: Classic Case Of An Oversold Stock