News: Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ.O)
17 Dec 2013
Mon, Nov 18 2013
- Chinese solar panel maker JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd reported a second straight quarterly profit, helped by its fast-growing solar power plant business, amid signs of a recovery in the industry after a four-year downturn.
* Third-quarter profit $0.72/ADS vs year-ago loss $0.39/ADS
- Canadian Solar Inc is considering spinning off a unit to operate some of the high-margin solar power plants that helped the company to its first profit in nine quarters.
* Third-quarter profit $0.56/share vs loss $1.01/share year earlier
Nov 13 - Solar power company Canadian Solar Inc swung to a profit after eight straight quarters of losses, driven by its high-margin solar power plant business.
* Chinese solar panel exports up in Q2 ahead of EU restrictions
- Canadian Solar Inc forecast lower shipments and margins for the current quarter as its market share shrinks in the European Union, the biggest solar market where the EU plans to cap imports of cheap solar panels made in China.
- Morning Research Covering Information Technology Sector: Flextronics Intl., Canadian Solar, Linear Technology, and Analog Devices
- Canadian Solar Modules Used in California Clovis School District Solar Project
- Canadian Solar Announces 100MW Module Supply Agreement with Zhenfa New Energy in China
- Executive Appointments, Credit Facility, and Portfolio Additions - Research Report on Micron, Canadian Solar, Cree, NXP, and Altera
- Canadian Solar Signs Loan Agreement with Harvest North Star Capital for the Development of its Solar Power Projects in Japan
- Canadian Solar Supplies 8.7 MW of Solar Modules for EOSOL MEXICO Project in Durango, Mexico
- Canadian Solar to Receive C$35 Million Loan from National Bank of Canada
- Jiangsu Suzhou Intermediate Court to Re-adjudicate the Case Relating to Canadian Solar Contract Dispute with LDK
- New Products, Infrastructure Investments, and Collaborations - Research Report on Micron, First Solar, Canadian Solar, Altera, and Cree
- Morning Research: Canadian Solar Inc., Linear Technology Corp., Flextronics Intl. Ltd, and Analog Devices Inc.