News: Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ.O)
24 Oct 2014
Wed, Aug 13 2014
- Canadian Solar Inc said it expected its more profitable business of building solar power plants to help blunt the impact of a fall in margins in the United States due to the imposition of duties on solar products made in China and Taiwan.
* Expects panel shipments to rise to 720-750 MW in 3rd-qtr
Aug 13 - Canadian Solar Inc posted a quarterly profit, compared with a loss a year earlier, as the company shipped more solar panels at higher prices.
May 16 - Canadian Solar Inc posted its third straight quarterly profit as the company shipped more solar modules.
- Riding The Solar S Curve With A Balanced Stock Portfolio
- China Finally Tackles Solar Support
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Patience Is The Only Thing Working In Oil (9/30/14)
- Canadian Solar Remains The Most Undervalued Stock In The Chinese Solar Portfolio
- Chinese Solar Companies Deliver Record Volumes To Japan
- Canadian Solar Joins China Solar Financing Club
- Canadian Solar to Participate in Upcoming Investment Conferences
- Canadian Solar to Introduce Diamond Module at 2014 SPI
- Canadian Solar Modules to Power Key Solar Projects in Honduras
- EDF Renewable Energy Purchases 24.3 MWp of Canadian Solar Modules for the Catalina Solar 2 Project
- Conti Group Purchases 10 MW of Canadian Solar Modules
- Canadian Solar Announces C$51 Million Construction and Term Financing from Manulife
- Canadian Solar Provides Update on its Japanese Utility-Scale Pipeline
- Canadian Solar Completes the Sale of Three Solar Power Plants to TransCanada
- Canadian Solar Completes Construction and Energises its First PV Solar Power Plant at Shibushichocho in Japan
- Semiconductors Equities Update - RF Micro Devices, Skyworks Solutions, Fairchild Semiconductor Intl., Pixelworks, and Canadian Solar