News: Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSNA3.SA)
R$ -0.39 (-3.88%)
Thu, Jun 26 2014
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 26 - Brazilian steelmaker Companhia Siderurgica Nacional said on Thursday it is participating in a bidding process to acquire U.S. assets of Russian steelmaker OAO Severstal.
MOSCOW, May 14 - Russian steelmaker Severstal said on Wednesday it was considering a range of strategic options in relation to its North American operations.
MOSCOW, May 12 - Russian steelmaker Severstal has received bids from potential buyers for its North American operations, a Russian source familiar with the matter said on Monday.
SAO PAULO, May 7 - Brazilian steelmaking and mining group Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA on Wednesday posted net income of 52.1 million reais ($23.3 million) for the first quarter, compared with a year-earlier profit of 16.3 million reais.
- Metals and Mining Equities Technical Coverage -- Banro, Kinross Gold, Barrick Gold, AK Steel Holding, and CiaSiderurgica Nacional
- CSN Announces 2Q14 Results
- Supply Agreement, Production Results, Upcoming Earnings, and Share Buyback Program - Research Reports on Alcoa, Nucor, Rio Tinto, CSN and Reliance
- Pre-Market Pulse on Steel Stocks -- Allegheny Technologies, Cia Siderurgica Nacional, AK Steel Holding, United States Steel, and Steel Dynamics
- Pre-Market Review on Steel Equities -- Research on United States Steel, Steel Dynamics, Cia Siderurgica Nacional, and Nucor
- Metals and Mining Stocks Review -- Research on Cia Siderurgica Nacional, Steel Dynamics, Nucor, and SunCoke Energy
- CSN Posts Net Revenue of R$4.4 Billion and Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 30% in 1Q14
- CSN Announces The Filing of its 2013 Form 20-F
- Technical Updates on Active Stocks -- Research on Tyco Intl., Gerdau, Cia Siderurgica Nacional, and American Apparel
- Strong Activity Within Equities, Market Movers -- Research on KB Home, ArcelorMittal, Cia Siderurgica Nacional, and Windstream Holdings