News: Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSNA3.SA)
11 Jul 2014
R$ 0.06 (+0.57%)
Thu, Jun 26 2014
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 26 - Brazilian steelmaker Companhia Siderurgica Nacional said on Thursday it is participating in a bidding process to acquire U.S. assets of Russian steelmaker OAO Severstal.
MOSCOW, May 14 - Russian steelmaker Severstal said on Wednesday it was considering a range of strategic options in relation to its North American operations.
MOSCOW, May 12 - Russian steelmaker Severstal has received bids from potential buyers for its North American operations, a Russian source familiar with the matter said on Monday.
SAO PAULO, May 7 - Brazilian steelmaking and mining group Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA on Wednesday posted net income of 52.1 million reais ($23.3 million) for the first quarter, compared with a year-earlier profit of 16.3 million reais.
SAO PAULO, Feb 28 - Brazilian steelmaker Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional SA expects profit margins to rise in 2014 as a result of cost-cutting measures and sees iron ore sales increasing from the prior year, executives said on Friday.
SAO PAULO, Feb 28 - Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional SA, Brazil's second-largest producer of flat steel products, sees its margins rising in 2014 as a result of cost-cutting measures, commercial director Luis Fernando Martinez said on a conference call to discuss quarterly earnings on Friday.
MEXICO CITY, Jan 21 - Brazilian stocks fell to a five-month low on Tuesday, led by shares of steelmaker CSN, on concerns the company could be forced to disburse up to $3 billion to buy out partners in its Namisa iron ore unit.
* Brazil Bovespa down 0.46 pct, Mexico IPC falls 0.16 pct SAO PAULO, Jan 21 - Brazilian stocks gave up early gains on Tuesday, led by shares of steelmaker CSN, on concerns the company could be forced to disburse up to $3 billion to buy out partners in its Namisa iron ore unit. Mexico's IPC index fell for the third session in four, while Chile's bourse edged lower. After initial gains of as much as 0.8 percent, Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index was down 0.46 percent b
- Pre-Market Review on Steel Equities -- Research on United States Steel, Steel Dynamics, Cia Siderurgica Nacional, and Nucor
- Metals and Mining Stocks Review -- Research on Cia Siderurgica Nacional, Steel Dynamics, Nucor, and SunCoke Energy
- CSN Posts Net Revenue of R$4.4 Billion and Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 30% in 1Q14
- CSN Announces The Filing of its 2013 Form 20-F
- Technical Updates on Active Stocks -- Research on Tyco Intl., Gerdau, Cia Siderurgica Nacional, and American Apparel
- Strong Activity Within Equities, Market Movers -- Research on KB Home, ArcelorMittal, Cia Siderurgica Nacional, and Windstream Holdings
- CSN Posts Record Net Revenue of R$17.3 Billion in 2013, With Steel Sales of More Than 6.1 Million Tonnes
- Stock Price Updates, Conference Call Schedule, and Financial Results - Research Report on ArcelorMittal, Southern Copper, Steel Dynamics, CSN, and Commercial Metals
- Pre-Market Analysis: Cia Siderurgica Nacional S.A., AK Steel Holding Corp., Steel Dynamics Inc., and Commercial Metals Co.
- Leadership Changes, Financial and Operational Results, and Price Revisions - Research Report on Nucor, ArcelorMittal, CSN, AK Steel, and Mechel