News: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB)
9 Dec 2013
Fri, Nov 15 2013
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co will make a last-ditch effort to save its sale to Apollo Tires Ltd on December 19, as it seeks a ruling from Delaware Supreme Court that could force the Indian company to complete their proposed $2.3 billion merger.
- India's Apollo Tyres Ltd on Monday reported a fall in second-quarter revenue from its home market, underscoring the need to complete the acquisition of U.S. company Cooper Tire & Rubber Co to diversify overseas.
* Cooper suing Apollo for failing to complete deal by Oct. 4 (Adds details)
* Judge does not find Apollo suffering from buyer's remorse
- Apollo Tires Ltd did not breach its obligation to close its $2.5 billion buyout of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co last month as originally agreed, a Delaware judge ruled on Friday.
* Judge clears the way for appeal to Delaware Supreme Court
- Apollo Tires Ltd did not breach its obligation to try to negotiate with unions in its failed deal with Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, a Delaware judge said on Friday, according to a person attending the hearing.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's partner in a Chinese joint venture was exploring a bid for the fourth-largest U.S. tire maker when Cooper struck a deal with an Indian suitor, Cooper's chief executive told a court on Tuesday.
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov 5 - Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's partner in a Chinese joint venture was exploring a bid for the fourth-largest U.S. tire maker when Cooper struck a deal with an Indian suitor, Cooper's chief executive told a court on Tuesday.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co said it reached a tentative agreement with workers represented by United Steelworkers union as part of its push to close its planned $2.5 billion sale to India's Apollo Tyres Ltd .
- Dorman Products Continues To Excel In The Automotive Aftermarket
- Cooper Tire: Offering An Upside Of 43% In Two Months With Very Limited Risk
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
- The Deal: Cooper Gains Upper Hand in Delaware Case
- The Deal: Apollo's Call for Price Cut Grows Louder
- Cooper Tire Could Use A New Buyer
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., Whirlpool Corp., Pilgrim's Pride Corp., and Skechers U.S.A. Inc.
- Recognitions, Filing of Legal Appeal, Declared Dividends and Financial Results - Research Report on Goodyear, Cooper, Tupperware Brands, Titan, and Silgan
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Appeals Nov. 8 Delaware Chancery Court Ruling
- Cooper Tire, Elio Motors Sign Letter of Intent
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Statement Regarding Delaware Chancery Court Ruling of November 8, 2013
- Cooper to be Official Tire of Canadian Hockey League
- Cooper Adds Three Performance-Rated Winter Tires to North American Offering
- Cooper Tire Introduces New Mastercraft Courser MXT
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Declares 167th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
- Pending Mergers, Financial Results, Price Increases, Earnings Schedules and Board Appointments - Research Report on Cooper, Wolverine World Wide, Sealed Air, Ball, and Berry Plastics