News: CenturyLink Inc (CTL.N)
6 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 19 2013
- Telecommunications company CenturyLink Inc said on Tuesday it has bought cloud computing startup Tier 3 Inc as part of its acquisition strategy that allows it to compete with the likes of Amazon Inc, IBM Corp and Verizon Communications Inc's Terremark.
Nov 19 - Telecommunications company CenturyLink Inc said on Tuesday it has bought cloud computing startup Tier 3 Inc as part of its acquisition strategy that allows it to compete with the likes of Amazon Inc, IBM Corp and Verizon Communications Inc's Terremark.
Nov 19 - CenturyLink Inc : * Acquires tier 3 to accelerate cloud platform strategy * Says acquired tier 3 for an undisclosed price * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- High Dividend Yield To Take Toll On Windstream
- CenturyLink - Scraping The Bottom, But Yielding More
- 4 Russell 1000 Dogs Boast 12% To 17% November Upsides
- Rackspace: 3 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- 3 Dividend Stocks To Avoid Like The Plague
- 4 S&P 500 Dogs Show 13% To 20% November Upsides
- CenturyLink signs federal government sales agreement with Uplogix
- CenturyLink Completes Debt Offering And Initial Settlement Of Qwest Communications Debt Tender Offer, And Issues Notice Of Redemption Of All Remaining Qwest Communications Notes Due 2018
- New Products, Stock Price Movements, and Acquisitions - Research Report on IBM, SanDisk, Autodesk, CenturyLink, and Imperva
- CenturyLink acquires Tier 3 to accelerate cloud platform strategy
- Savvis responds to IT demand in Canada with 2014 data center launch in Toronto area
- Promotion, Dividend, Recognition, Quarterly Report, and Donation - Research Report on AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, magicJack VocalTec, and Bell
- CenturyLink Prices $750 Million of Debt Securities
- Today's Research: CenturyLink Inc., Integrated Device Technology Inc., LG Display Co. Ltd, and Cray Inc.
- CenturyLink Commences Debt Tender Offer And Concurrent Debt Offering
- IEX Group selects Savvis for hosting new alternative trading system