CenturyLink Inc (CTL.N)
28 Jun 2017
Fri, Jun 16 2017
A CenturyLink Inc employee claimed she lost her job for blowing the whistle on the telecom company's sales culture, according to a Bloomberg report on Friday.
June 16 A CenturyLink Inc employee claimed she lost her job for blowing the whistle on the telecom company's sales culture, according to a Bloomberg report on Friday.
* CenturyLink Inc says Glen F. Post III will remain ceo until Jan. 1, 2019
* CenturyLink announces pricing and allocation of $6.0 billion term loan B facility
* Co, Seattle Seahawks and First & Goal have agreed to terms on a stadium naming rights extension beginning 2019 through 2033 NFL season
NEW YORK, May 8 Activist investor Keith Meister revealed his fund's newest investment on Monday, detailing a bet on CenturyLink Inc and describing the telecom infrastructure company's pending purchase of Level 3 Communications Inc as "game changing" for the industry.
NEW YORK, May 8 Corvex Management is betting on telecom infrastructure company CenturyLink Inc, predicting a 43 percent upside to its stock, the managing partner of the hedge fund said on Monday.
* On April 27, co's unit Qwest Corp sold $575 million aggregate principal amount of its unsecured 6.75% notes due 2057 - SEC filing
* Centurylink Inc says estimate that total capital expenditures for remainder of 2017 to be about $1.9 billion
* Centurylink announces combined company senior leadership team Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Frontier: Getting Ready For A Turnaround?
- CenturyLink Is Not Wells Fargo
- Smart Retirement: Target Has Been Targeted
- Wall Street Breakfast: Brace For The Russell Reconstitution
- 2 Top Gain Communication Services Dogs Boast A 40% Average To June 2018
- Wall Street Breakfast: First Look At Senate Health Bill