Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH.OQ)
1 Jul 2016
Fri, May 6 2016
IT services provider Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp said it expects a pipeline of new projects from its healthcare and financial services clients to fuel growth for the remainder of the year, after a weak first quarter.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.79 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Chadwick was most recently executive vice president, CFO and chief operating officer of VMware Inc
Feb 9 Indian shares fell more than 1 percent on Tuesday as software services exporters were hit hard after Cognizant Technology Solutions issued disappointing revenue guidance, while sentiment also remained weak after a global market sell-off.
MUMBAI, Feb 9 Indian shares fell on Tuesday, dragged by IT stocks after a disappointing quarterly forecast from Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, India's third-biggest software company, while fears of a global slowdown led investors to dump risky assets.
IT services provider Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp forecast its slowest quarterly revenue growth in 14 years, adding to mounting worries about clients keeping a tight lid on technology spending.
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Earnings Estimates
- Cognizant: Cementing Long-Term Dominance Despite Near-Term Troubles
- Best Performing Nasdaq 100 Stocks
- The No. 1 Stock In The World (Revisited)
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 5/18/16: William Lyon Homes, Western Refining Logistics, Kennedy Wilson, Avid Technology
- Best Performing S&P 500 Stocks On Earnings