News: Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH.OQ)
* First-quarter revenue $2.02 bln vs estimate of $2.01 bln
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp forecast current-quarter revenue above market expectations after an 18 percent rise in the first quarter, helped by strong demand from Europe.
May 8 - IT services company Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp posted a higher quarterly profit on a 23 percent rise in demand from Europe.
- IT services company Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's quarterly profit modestly beat estimates, helped by a rise in demand from Europe after quarters of tepid growth in business from the region.
* Expects first-quarter revenue at least $2 bln vs est $2 bln
(Corrects paragraph 4 to say Infosys and TCS reported results last month, not earlier this month)
NEW YORK, Feb 7 - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp : * Shares up 2.3 percent in premarket trading after results
Feb 7 - IT services company Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp reported a higher quarterly profit as revenue from financial services clients jumped 20 percent.
- Cognizant Tops KPMG's Client Satisfaction Rankings Across Europe
- Community Health Solutions of America Implements Cognizant's Comprehensive HEDIS Measurement and Reporting Solution
- Cognizant Tops KPMG's Client Satisfaction and Recommendation Rankings in Germany and Switzerland
- Cognizant to Present at the BMO IT Services Conference
- Cognizant to Present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference
- Cognizant Announces Record Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Short-Term Outlook: Effects of Policy, Monetary Stimulus - Industry Report on Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation and Computer Sciences Corporation
- Cognizant to Present at the Wells Fargo Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Cognizant Announces Significant Expansion of Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure to Deliver a Broader Range of Transformational Services
- Cognizant Schedules Third-Quarter 2012 Earnings Release and Conference Call