News: Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH.OQ)
11 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 5 2014
(Corrects 3D Systems item to say the company cut its adjusted profit forecast for the full year, not fourth quarter) U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday, following a report on the private labor market that was weaker than expected, though investors were also looking ahead to impending data on the services sector. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.29 percent at 15,400.42, the S&P 500 was down 0.48 percent at 1,746.82 and the Nasdaq Composite was down 0.71 percent at 4,002.954.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp forecast 2014 revenue below analysts' expectations, raising concerns that the IT services provider's scorching growth may be cooling off.
* Expects 2014 revenue of at least $10.3 bln vs est $10.38 bln
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s) U.S. stock index futures fell on Wednesday. Dow Jones industrial average futures were down 0.10 percent at 15,322, S&P 500 futures were down 0.39 percent at 1,736.9 and Nasdaq 100 futures were down 0.39 percent at 3,438.5.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s) U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Wednesday. Dow Jones industrial average futures were down 0.07 percent at 15,328, S&P 500 futures were down 0.17 percent at 1,740.7 and Nasdaq 100 futures were down 0.03 percent at 3,451.
Feb 5 - IT services firm Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp reported higher quarterly revenue, helped by a 22 percent rise in revenue from its financial services business.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp will hire at least 10,000 people in the United States over the next three years, the IT services firm's president, Gordon Coburn, said.
(Corrects fourth paragraph to say Cognizant is one of the top applicants for green cards in the United States, not India)
(Corrects last paragraph to say Cognizant is one of the top applicants for green cards in the United States, not India)
Dec 2 - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp will hire at least 10,000 people in the United States over the next three years, the IT services firm's president, Gordon Coburn, said.
- iBillionaire To Launch New Guru ETF: How Does It Compare?
- Industry Ranks February 2014
- Cognizant Sees Obamacare Services Boost
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cognizant Beats, Shares Slide on Forecast
- Flight To Safety May Serve As Prelude To Flight To Quality Stocks
- Cognizant Tops KPMG's Client Satisfaction Rankings Across Europe
- Community Health Solutions of America Implements Cognizant's Comprehensive HEDIS Measurement and Reporting Solution
- Cognizant Tops KPMG's Client Satisfaction and Recommendation Rankings in Germany and Switzerland
- Cognizant to Present at the BMO IT Services Conference
- Cognizant to Present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference
- Cognizant Announces Record Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Short-Term Outlook: Effects of Policy, Monetary Stimulus - Industry Report on Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation and Computer Sciences Corporation
- Cognizant to Present at the Wells Fargo Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Cognizant Announces Significant Expansion of Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure to Deliver a Broader Range of Transformational Services
- Cognizant Schedules Third-Quarter 2012 Earnings Release and Conference Call