News: Continental AG (CTTAY.PK)
6 Mar 2014
Mon, Jan 13 2014
FRANKFURT/BERLIN - Germany's Continental AG expects sales to keep growing this year as auto demand recovers, predicting its group 2014 margin to stay well above 10 percent.
* Continental sees global car production rising 2.4 pct (Adds detail from statement, analyst comment and background)
FRANKFURT, Jan 13 - German automotive supplier Continental AG said it expects its sales to rise by about 5 percent to 35 billion euros ($47.85 billion) this year after reaching 33.3 billion last year.
SEOUL - South Korea's anti-trust regulator has fined the units of Denso Corp, Continental AG and Bosch a total of 114.6 billion won ($107.99 million), saying they had fixed prices of parts sold to Hyundai Motor Co.
* FTC says suppliers fixed prices on instrument panels, wipers
SEOUL, Dec 23 - South Korea's anti-trust regulator has imposed a combined fine of 114.6 billion won ($107.99 million) on Japan's Denso Corp, Germany's Continental AG and Bosch on charges of fixing prices of parts sold to Hyundai Motor Co.
LONDON, Nov 7 - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Thursday, with investors seen avoiding strong bets before a European Central Bank rate decision and major data releases that could set the market's near-term direction. The ECB is likely to leave interest rates at a record low at 1245 GMT, though there is an outside chance of cut after surprisingly weak euro zone inflation data. The Bank of England also holds a policy meeting later in the day. "Th
BERLIN, Nov 7 - German auto parts and tyre maker Continental AG raised its full-year profit margin target due to a lower-than-expected increase in raw material costs after adjusted operating earnings jumped almost a fifth.
BERLIN, Oct 23 - German auto parts and tyre maker Continental AG is banking on growth outside Europe to help offset continued weakness in its home region.
DETROIT - When General Motors Co Vice Chairman Steve Girsky slid into a Cadillac SRX luxury crossover vehicle specially equipped to drive itself, his reaction echoed that of many consumers as more self-driving technologies are rolled out.
- Continental AG Webcast Presentation from the Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference Now Available for On-Demand Viewing:
- Continental AG to Present at the November 14 Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference
- Presentations From Deutsche Bank's Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference Now Available for On-demand Viewing
- Continental Webcast Presentation from the Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference Now Available for On-demand Viewing
- Continental to Webcast, Live, at the Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference on March 19th, 2013
- International Companies to Host Live Webcasts at Deutsche Bank's March 19 Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference