News: Covance Inc (CVD.N)
7 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 5 2014
(Corrects 3D Systems item to say the company cut its adjusted profit forecast for the full year, not fourth quarter) U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday, following a report on the private labor market that was weaker than expected, though investors were also looking ahead to impending data on the services sector. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.29 percent at 15,400.42, the S&P 500 was down 0.48 percent at 1,746.82 and the Nasdaq Composite was down 0.71 percent at 4,002.954.
- Research services provider Covance Inc reported a better-than-expected 19 percent jump in quarterly adjusted profit as it gained from higher investments in later stages of drug development by pharma companies.
Feb 4 - Research services provider Covance Inc reported a better-than-expected 19 percent jump in quarterly adjusted profit as it gained from higher investments in later stages of drug development by pharma companies.
BRIEF-Neogenomics to collaborate with Covance to jointly provide testing services for clinical trials
Nov 18 - Neogenomics Inc : * To collaborate with Covance to jointly provide anatomic pathology and
- Covance's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Buy Parexel International On Increasing Pharmaceutical Contract-Research Spending
- Late-Stage Businesses Drive Narrow Moats For CROs
- Covance Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cramer's Lightning Round - One Of The Fastest Growing Companies In The Universe (8/12/13)
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Urban Outfitters Goes Higher
- Favorable Court Judgments, Stock Price Updates, and Upcoming Investors Conferences - Analyst Notes on Salix, Cerner, Hologic, Covance, and Synta
- Covance To Present At The Raymond James 35th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- Covance To Present At The Citi 2014 Global Healthcare Conference
- Covance to Present at the Leerink Swann 2014 Global Healthcare Conference
- Covance Reports Fourth Quarter Net Revenue Of $623 Million, Pro Forma EPS Of $0.87 And Adjusted Net Orders Of $769 Million
- Medical Lab & Equipment Makers Announce Dividends, Upcoming Results and Stock Price Updates - Research Report on LabCorp, Cooper, CareFusion, Covance, and Teleflex
- Covance to Present at the 32nd Annual J. P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Filing Submission & Acceptance, Earnings Release Schedule, Agreement, and Conference Participation - Research Report on The Medicines Company, Covance, Air Methods, Auxilium, and Teleflex
- Covance Inc. Invites You to Join the Webcast of Its Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
- Program Participations and Positive Stock Movements - Research Report on Life Technologies, Covance, HB Fuller, Solta Medical, and NuPathe