CVR Energy Inc (CVI.N)
30 Nov 2016
Thu, Aug 11 2016
Aug 11 U.S. oil refiner CVR Energy Inc, backed by activist investor Carl Icahn, is preparing to make an offer to buy smaller peer Delek US Holdings Inc, the New York Post reported, citing a source close to the situation.
* CVR Energy preparing to make an offer for Delek US Holdings - NY Post, citing a source
* June 10, 2016, CVR Partners Lp , CVR Nitrogen Finance entered indenture governing new series of issuers' 9.250% senior notes due 2023 to be sold in private placement
- The Long Thesis Has Played Out: Time To Take Profits In Delek U.S. Holdings
- Bargain Energy Sector Dogs? Aren't They All?
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- A Seismic Shift In U.S. Energy Policy
- CVR Energy's (CVI) CEO Jack Lipinski on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CVR Partners: A Structural Mispricing