News: CVR Energy Inc (CVI.N)
Fri, Sep 12 2014
NEW YORK, Sept 12 - CVR Energy Inc is bound by agreements to pay Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Deutsche Bank AG more than $36 million in fees and expenses stemming from billionaire investor Carl Icahn's 2012 tender offer for the oil refiner, a New York state judge has ruled.
July 29 - CVR Refining's 115,000-barrel-per-day refinery in Coffeyville, Kansas, was shut on Tuesday after a fire broke out at a unit that upgrades gasoline, injuring four employees.
(Corrects headline to say four injured, not 'no injuries')
July 29 - A fire broke out at CVR Energy Inc's 115,000-barrel-per-day refinery in Coffeyville, Kansas, just after midnight on Tuesday, news website NewsChannel 8 reported.
- CVR Partners: A Deep Value Play With 2015 Upside
- Best And Worst ETFs, Mutual Funds, And Key Holdings: Energy Sector
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Cramer's Mad Money - A Resilience That Must Be Remembered (8/6/14)
- Patient Bulls Finally Get A New Entry Point, Thanks To Inflation Fears
- CVR Energy's (CVI) CEO Jack Lipinski on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CVR Energy Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results And Announces Cash Dividend of 75 Cents per Share
- Appointments, License Awards, Cash Distributions, and Earnings Release & Conference Call Schedules - Research Reports on BP, Statoil, Emerge Energy, CVR Energy and Rice Energy
- CVR Energy to Issue 2014 Second Quarter Results And Host Executive Conference Call on July 31
- CVR Energy Declares $2.00 Special Dividend
- Analyst Scanner on Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Equities -- Research on Western Refining, Renewable Energy, Northern Tier Energy, and CVR Energy
- CVR Energy Reports 2014 First Quarter Results and Announces Cash Dividend of 75 Cents Per Share
- Energy Sector Stocks Scanner -- Research on Alon USA Energy, Delek US Holdings, CVR Energy, and Calumet Specialty Products Partners
- Stock Movements, Upcoming Investors Conferences, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on HollyFrontier, Williams Partners, PBF Energy, Delek US, and CVR Energy
- CVR Energy To Issue 2014 First Quarter Results And Host Executive Conference Call On May 1
- CVR Partners Names Mark A. Pytosh As Chief Executive Officer