CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)
23 Jun 2017
Thu, Jun 22 2017
By Jim Christie Midwestern grocery market chain Marsh Supermarkets said in court papers on Wednesday it had reached a deal with subsidiaries of CVS Health Corp that will keep its $24 million bankruptcy sale to Topvalco Inc and Generative Growth II LLC on track. The deal settles a dispute that arose from Marsh's separate sale of its pharmacy business to the units of the pharmacy chain.
* BioDelivery Sciences announces agreement with CVS/Caremark for Belbuca® and Bunavail® through 2020
BOSTON CVS Health Corp's Omnicare unit has agreed to pay $23 million to resolve a long-running whistleblower lawsuit alleging that it took kickbacks from a drugmaker, according to settlement papers released on Friday.
BOSTON, May 26 CVS Health Corp's Omnicare unit has agreed to pay $23 million to resolve a long-running whistleblower lawsuit alleging that it took kickbacks from a drugmaker, according to settlement papers released on Friday. (Reporting by Nate Raymond in Boston)
CVS Health Corp reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly profit as higher margins in its pharmacy business helped offset the loss of major contracts last year.
* Pharmacy gross margins up 35 bps (Adds details from conference call, share move)
* In presentation - already have some PBM contract wins for ’18
* CVS Health reports first quarter results; confirms 2017 eps guidance
May 2 Drugstore chain and pharmacy benefits manager CVS Health Corp reported a 17 percent drop in quarterly profit, as it filled fewer prescriptions at its pharmacies and lower traffic hurt sales at the front-end of its stores.
* By end of 2019, chemicals like parabens, phthalates in products within CVS Health, Beauty 360,Essence of Beauty, other products to be removed