CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)
27 Mar 2017
Wed, Mar 22 2017
A federal judge has denied a bid by CVS Health Corp customers for class certification in a $1.23 billion lawsuit accusing the pharmacy chain of systematically overcharging people who bought generic drugs using insurance rather than cash.
(Reuters Health) - - The retail pharmacy company CVS Health helped its customers quit smoking by pulling cigarettes off the shelves two years ago, a new study suggests.
* CVS Health Corp says will launch reduced RX, a prescription savings program that will offer discounts on certain medications
* CVS Health PBM clients achieved lowest prescription drug trend in four years, despite rising drug prices
CVS Health Corp said its pharmacy chain had removed artificial trans fats, which have been linked to rising rates of heart diseases, from its store-branded food products well ahead of a June 2018 federal deadline.
Feb 22 CVS Health Corp said its pharmacy chain had removed artificial trans fats, which have been linked to rising rates of heart diseases, from its store-branded food products well ahead of a June 2018 federal deadline.
Drugstore chain and pharmacy benefits manager CVS Health Corp defended the industry on Thursday, saying any suggestion that PBMs are causing drug prices to rise was "simply erroneous".
* Q4 revenue rises 11.7 pct to $45.97 bln vs. est. $46.50 bln
* Qtrly same store sales decreased 0.7 pct versus prior year, with pharmacy same store sales up 0.2 pct
Feb 9 Drugstore chain and pharmacy benefits manager CVS Health Corp reported an 11.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, helped by strength in its PBM business.
- GNC: Updated Short Interest And Goldman Sachs' $5 Price Target
- Retirees: How To Protect The Principal Of Your Dividend Portfolio
- American College Of Cardiology: No Repatha Of Glory
- Selling Or Trimming Reasons Within My 86 Stock Portfolio
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For March 2017
- Triple Threat Investing With CVS