News: CVS Caremark Corp (CVS.N)
24 May 2013
Wed, May 1 2013
- CVS Caremark Corp posted a higher than expected first-quarter profit on Wednesday, helped by more profitable generic drugs on the market and a severe cold and flu season that boosted sales at its drugstores.
* CEO still confident can keep 60 pct of business won from Walgreen fight
May 1 - CVS Caremark Corp : * CEO says competiton for pbm contracts currently "competitive, yet rational" * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 1.75-3 percent * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 1.75-2.75 percent in pbm unit * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 2.25 percent-3.5 percent in retail pharmacy
May 1 - CVS Caremark Corp : * Still "very confident" can keep at least 60 percent of scripts in 2013 gained
NEW YORK, May 1 - CVS Caremark Corp posted higher quarterly profit on Wednesday, as a more severe cold and flu season boosted sales and more new generic drugs hit the market.
- CVS Caremark Corp is set to provide pharmacy benefit and other services for 1.1 million CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield members starting next year, a deal that could represent about $1 billion in annual spending on medications and boost CVS' profit by a penny per share, an industry analyst said.
April 30 - CVS Caremark Corp is set to provide pharmacy benefit and other services for 1.1 million CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield members starting next year, a deal that could represent about $1 billion in annual spending on medications and boost CVS' profit by a penny per share, an industry analyst said.
* 8th biggest Brazilian chain boasts best efficiency ratios
* Profit of $1.14/share excluding items vs Street view $1.10
BRIEF-CVS Caremark says U.S. postal service decision to end Saturday delivery should have minimal impact
CHICAGO, Feb 6 - CVS Caremark Corp : * Says U.S. postal service decision to end Saturday delivery should have
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Oracle Is A Hard-Fought Name (5/22/13)
- CVS Caremark's Management Presents at Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference - Special Call Transcript
- Bullish On Wal-Mart: Revisiting Long-Term Thesis
- Are Streaks And Current Yields The Best Metrics For Dividend Growth Investors?
- Attractively Valued Stocks To Consider Today
- Aetna Appears Undervalued
- CVS Caremark Supporting Tornado Relief Efforts in Oklahoma and Texas
- CVS/pharmacy® Reminds Patients with Diabetes about the Importance of Regular Testing to Help Manage Their Disease
- CVS Caremark Donates Over $750,000 to The One Fund Boston
- CVS Caremark Research Finds Women and Non-White Patients More Likely to be Non-Adherent to Medications
- CVS Caremark to Present at the Barclays Capital Americas Select Franchise Conference
- CVS/pharmacy® Launches New Exclusive Line of Household Essentials, Total Home™, Now Available Nationwide
- CVS Caremark Publishes New Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Don't Forget Mom this Mother's Day with Thoughtful Last-Minute Gifts and Cards from CVS/pharmacy®
- CVS Caremark Reports Strong First Quarter Results
- CVS Caremark to Participate in White House Effort to Hire Veterans and Military Spouses