News: Chevron Corp (CVX)
19 Jun 2013
ABUJA, June 18 - U.S.-based Chevron Corp is selling five Nigerian shallow-water oil blocks, the company said on Tuesday, the latest oil major seeking to dispose of assets in Africa's biggest producer.
ABUJA, June 18 - French bank BNP Paribas is brokering the sale of five oil blocks that U.S. energy firm Chevron is selling in Nigeria, banking and oil industry sources told Reuters.
ABUJA, June 18 - U.S. energy firm Chevron is selling three more Nigerian oil blocks, the company said on Tuesday, taking to five the number of assets it is selling in Africa's biggest oil producer.
WASHINGTON - Oil refiner Tesoro Corp won approval from U.S. antitrust regulators to buy Northwest Products Pipeline system and related assets from Chevron Corp, on the condition it sells a petroleum terminal in Boise, Idaho.
WASHINGTON, June 17 - U.S. antitrust regulators have given oil refiner Tesoro Corp and its logistics subsidiary approval to buy Northwest Products Pipeline system and related assets from Chevron Corp, on the condition that its sells a petroleum terminal in Boise, Idaho, the Federal Trade Commission said on Monday.
June 17 (IFR) - Chevron Corp on Monday kicked off the week for the US primary high-grade market with a six-part deal expected to be sized at about USD5bn.
CARACAS, June 14 - Argentina's state-controlled energy company YPF will join Venezuela's offshore Deltana Platform natural gas project along with state oil company PDVSA and U.S. oil major Chevron Corp , Venezuela's oil minister said on Friday.
* If approved, Olesska shale deal would be second for Ukraine
WASHINGTON, June 11 - The U.S. ethanol mandate could boost domestic gasoline prices as refiners get around the requirement by exporting more gasoline, the CEO of oil major Chevron Corp said on Tuesday.
- Chevron Announces May 2013 Inductees to the Delo Sponsored Million Mile Club
- Joint Ventures, Leadership Appointments, Clean-Up Operations, and M&As Indicate More Oil & Gas Opportunities - Research Report on Exxon Mobil, Chevron, BP, Enterprise Products, and Linn Energy
- Chevron Confirms First Cargo from Angola LNG
- Growth Strategies to Deliver More Stockholder Value, Innovation, New Projects, and Higher Margins - Research Report on Chevron, Schlumberger, Chesapeake Energy, Enterprise, and Swift Energy
- Chevron Announces Senior Leadership Change
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of Iron Horse Insurance Company
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of Heddington Insurance Limited
- Chevron Highlights 2012 Performance and Future Growth at Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Chevron Recognizes Parman Energy for Strong Lubricant Sales Performance
- Chevron’s Delo® Truck Heads Back to Canada