News: Chevron Corp (CVX)
24 Apr 2015
Wed, Apr 22 2015
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia, April 22 - A Saudi Arabian unit of U.S. oil major Chevron has told its Kuwaiti partner it plans to shut down an oilfield jointly operated between the two Gulf OPEC countries next month over long-standing disputes, three industry sources familiar with the matter said.
ATYRAU, Kazakhstan, April 21 - Kazakhstan's leading oil producer has slowed its expansion plans further and cut planned spending this year in response to lower oil prices, a senior executive at Chevron's joint venture Tengizchevroil (TCO) said.
- Chevron Corp urged a U.S. appeals court on Monday to uphold a ruling finding that an American lawyer used corrupt means to secure a $9.5 billion pollution judgment in Ecuador.
- Chevron Corp urged a U.S. appeals court on Monday to uphold a ruling finding that an American lawyer used corrupt means to secure a $9.5 billion pollution judgment in Ecuador.A lawyer for Chevron told the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York that Steven Donziger, a U.S. lawyer who represented a group of Ecuadorians that sued the oil giant, pursued a case "shot through with fraud."
April 20 - Chevron Corp urged a U.S. appeals court on Monday to uphold a ruling finding that an American lawyer used corrupt means to secure a $9.5 billion pollution judgment in Ecuador.
* PetroChina sold rare Australian grade gasoline to Chevron last month - source
- Par Petroleum Corp today announced the completion of the acquisition of Hawaii based Mid Pac Petroleum, LLC.
SYDNEY, March 30 - Australian shares fell sharply on Monday as resources stocks followed oil and metals prices lower, while Caltex Australia's stock slumped as U.S. energy giant Chevron Corp sold its entire stake at a discounted price.
* Little upbeat economic data (Adds analysis, quotes, stocks on the move)
PERTH, March 28 - U.S. energy giant Chevron sold its entire stake in refiner Caltex Australia Ltd for A$4.7 billion ($3.7 billion) in Asia's biggest block deal this year, as falling oil prices and high costs hurt margins.
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Industry Equities Ahead of Market -- Petroleo Brasileiro, Chevron, Cenovus Energy, Cloud Peak Energy, and Cameco
- Chevron First Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call
- A Game-Changing Sleeper Play Awakes in Argentina
- Chevron Launches New Heavy Duty Category in Canada to Protect Engines in Severe Duty Operations
- George Kirkland, Vice Chairman and Executive Vice President, Upstream, to Retire
- Chevron Concludes Sale of Interest in Caltex Australia Ltd
- Chevron Announces Sale of Interest in Caltex Australia Ltd
- Integrated Oil and Gas Stocks Technical Data -- Petroleo Brasileiro, Chevron, Royal Dutch Shell, Cenovus Energy, and Total
- Chevron Reaffirms Strategies, Financial Priorities and Growth Outlook
- The Early Winner of Argentina's Shale Story