News: Chevron Corp (CVX)
24 Oct 2014
Tue, Oct 21 2014
* Kuwait is placing restrictions on Chevron's operations - sources
SINGAPORE, Oct 17 - Chevron Corp said on Friday it has made a final investment decision (FID) on the first stage of a deepwater natural gas project in Indonesia, but delayed a decision on the second phase of the multi-billion dollar project.
PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, a unit of Chevron Corp, has submitted an official letter saying it would temporarily delay its deep water gas development project worth $12 billion in Makassar Strait, East Kalimantan, according to Naryanto Wagimin, director for upstream business at the energy and mineral resources ministry.
ASTANA, Oct 7 - Kazakhstan has backed an expansion project to boost output of Tengizchevroil (TCO), the nation's biggest oil producer, despite higher than originally estimated costs, Kazakh Energy Minister Vladimir Shkolnik said on Tuesday.
- Chevron Corp said on Monday it would sell a 30 percent stake in its Canadian oil shale holdings to Kuwait's state-owned oil company for $1.5 billion.
Oct 6 - Chevron Corp said on Monday it would sell a 30 percent stake in its Canadian oil shale holdings to Kuwait's state-owned oil company for $1.5 billion.
Oct 6 - Chevron Corp said it would sell a 30 percent stake in its Duvernay shale formation assets in Canada to Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co for $1.5 billion.
HOUSTON, Oct 3 - Shipments of Venezuelan diluted crude oil to Citgo Petroleum fell 57 percent in September, although parent company Petroleos de Venezuela said it would keep production levels unchanged during the month and would honor its delivery schedule.
- EnLink Midstream said on Monday it had signed a $235 million deal with Chevron Corp to buy natural gas pipelines in Southern Louisiana, including those linked to the Henry Hub supply point that sets U.S. futures prices.
* Widodo to also impose major changes at state-owned Pertamina
- Retirement Strategy: Sometimes It's Easy To Put Cash To Work
- Oil & Gas Correction Scorecard: The Dawn Of A Recovery?
- The New Nifty Fifty, Part 2: Dividend Growth Investing's Greatest Hits
- 3 Oil Blue Chips, With High Dividend Yields, To Accumulate At Discount
- The Bloggers' Dividend Growth Portfolio: Popular Dividend Growth Stocks Trading On U.S. Exchanges
- Oil Companies Sensitive To The Oil Price Decline And Those That Are Not
- Chevron Announces Oil Discovery in Deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico
- Chevron Launches Appalachia Partnership Initiative
- Chevron Adds New Drillship to Deepwater Operations in the Gulf of Mexico
- CSR Initiatives, New Contracts, Sale of Assets, Upcoming Earnings, and Financial Results - Research Reports on ExxonMobil, Halliburton, Chevron, Schlumberger and Monsanto
- Mary A. Francis Named Corporate Secretary and Chief Governance Officer
- Technical Coverage on Integrated Oil and Gas Equities - Petroleo Brasileiro, BP PLC, Chevron, Statoil, and Total
- Chevron Announces Sale and Joint Venture Partnership for Duvernay Shale Assets in Canada With KUFPEC
- Rhonda I. Zygocki Announces Retirement; Senior Leadership Reporting Assignments Announced
- Capacity Expansions, New Products, Scheduled Financial Results, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Schlumberger, Halliburton and Monsanto
- Chevron Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call