News: Chevron Corp (CVX)
23 Jul 2014
SINGAPORE/SEOUL - South Korea and Japan have purchased the first condensate, or ultra-light oil, from the United States since the easing of a 40-year-old ban on U.S. crude oil exports, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
* South Korea's GS Caltex, Japan's Cosmo Oil buy one cargo each - sources
CHICAGO - All too often, I see investors heading in the wrong direction en masse. They buy stocks at the top of the market or bonds when interest rates are heading up.
(The opinions expressed here are those of the author, a columnist for Reuters.)
- Chevron Corp CVX.N extinguished a fire early on Wednesday at its 245,000 barrel-per-day (bpd) refinery in Richmond, California, the company said in a statement.
LONDON - U.S. oil major Chevron Corp. will cut about 225 jobs in its North Sea oil operations after reviewing its business in the region where high costs have undermined some field developments.
LONDON, July 16 - U.S. oil major Chevron Corp. will cut about 225 jobs in its North Sea oil operations after reviewing its business in the region where high costs have undermined some field developments.
LONDON, July 16 - Chevron will cut about 225 jobs in its North Sea oil operations in Aberdeen, Scotland following a review of its business, the company said on Wednesday.
HOUSTON, July 10 - U.S. oil company Chevron Corp on Thursday said it halted sales last week of a bad batch of premium and mid-grade gasoline at stations around Houston, the world's energy capital, and will compensate customers who say their cars were damaged.
- Chevron Corp expects second-quarter profit to rise as asset sales in Chad and elsewhere offset spiking currency charges, the No. 2 U.S. oil company said on Thursday.
- Crude Oil Prices Jump After Oil Inventories Decline
- Exxon, Chevron and BP 'Moral High Ground' on Russia Crushed by Downed Plane
- Oil Companies' 'Moral High Ground' to do Russian Business Shattered
- Another Brazilian Clunker: Petrobras' Coming Debt Debacle
- Chevron: The Most Undervalued DJIA Component Today
- Dividend Growth Investing: An Open Portfolio For Your Review
- Applications, Production Updates, CEO Statements, and Price Increases - Research Reports on ExxonMobil, Chevron, U.S. Steel, Tesoro and Celanese
- Commercial Production Begins at Chevron’s New Premium Base Oil Plant
- Interim Updates, Executive Appointment, Business Combination, Contract Suspension, and Conference Call Schedule - Analyst Notes on Chevron, Gulfport, Total, Statoil and EQT Midstream Partners
- Chevron Issues Interim Update for Second Quarter 2014
- Conference Call Schedules, Awards, License Grants, Upcoming Facility - Analyst Notes on Chevron, ConocoPhillips, LyondellBasell, Dow and Cabot Oil & Gas
- Chevron Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- Integrated Oil and Gas Stocks Coverage -- Research on Chevron, BP PLC, Statoil, and Total
- Shell Sells Eagle Ford Assets as Part of Global Repositioning, an Industrial Info News Alert
- Divestitures, Conference Call Schedules, Operational Updates, Board Expansions, and Proposals - Analyst Notes on Chevron Corporation, Anadarko, Eastman, Nabors Industries and Noble Energy
- Chevron Announces Sale of Interests in Chad and Cameroon