Cemex SAB de CV (CX)
26 Sep 2016
Fri, Sep 23 2016
MEXICO CITY, Sept 23 Mexican cement maker Cemex said on Friday it had dismissed two senior Cemex Latam executives over suspect payments worth some $20 million relating to a land deal in Colombia.
* Says 2016 EBITDA for assets sold to Eagle Materials is estimated to be $33 mln
* Eagle Materials Inc. announces a definitive agreement to acquire Cemex's Fairborn cement plant and related assets
Mexico's Cemex , one of the world's largest cement producers, on Monday said it had agreed to sell some of its U.S. assets to Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua , or GCC, for $306 million.
Aug 29 Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's largest cement producers, on Monday said it had agreed to sell some of its U.S. assets to Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua , or GCC, for $306 million.
* Cemex and GCC agree on terms and conditions for sale of certain U.S. assets
* Offer includes "significant wage and benefit increases while holding fast on other terms and conditions that employers attempted to modify"
* Cemex and its affiliate, Kosmos Cement Company, have voluntarily entered into a settlemt with the EPA
MONTERREY Mexico's Cemex still has around $400 million of non-productive assets identified that it could sell as part of its divestment plan, Chief Executive Fernando Gonzalez said on Wednesday.
Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's largest cement producers, on Wednesday said it aims to cut debt over the next two years more than it previously planned as it reported that its quarterly profit unexpectedly surged by 81 percent.
- Cemex Delivers On Its Asset Sale Commitments
- How To Survive A Flash Crash - Cramer's Mad Money (8/24/16)
- Bracing Your Portfolio For Trump Or Clinton
- Cemex Improves Balance Sheet And Remains Attractive
- CEMEX SAB de CV (CX) CEO Fernando González on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. 2016 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides