Cemex SAB de CV (CX.N)
2 Dec 2016
Mon, Nov 28 2016
* Cemex and Quikrete agree on terms and conditions for sale of u.s. Reinforced concrete pipe manufacturing business
BRIEF-Cemex Sab De Cv-informed Mexican stock exchange it wasn't aware of causes that may have initiated unusual movements for securities identified with "cemexcpo"
* Cemex sab de cv-informed mexican stock exchange it wasn't aware of causes that may have initiated unusual movements for securities identified with "cemexcpo" Source text - http://bit.ly/2fgESF3 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cemex announces expiration and final settlement of its tender offer for 7.25 pct senior secured notes due 2021
* Cemex announces expiration and final settlement of its tender offer for 7.250% senior secured notes due 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MONTERREY, Oct 27 Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's largest cement producers, reported a better-than-expected quarterly net profit on Thursday, driven by a jump in sales in its home country, where it boosted prices.
* Net income for quarter reached US$286 million, an improvement of US$330 million over same period last year
Oct 27 Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's largest cement producers, said third-quarter consolidated net sales rose 4 percent, helped by increased prices and higher volumes in Mexico, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
MONTERREY, Mexico, Oct 14 Mexico's Cemex said on Friday that it would amortize $241.7 million in senior notes from debtholders, with an early settlement date of October 19.
BRUSSELS, Oct 10 EU antitrust regulators opened an in-depth investigation on Monday into German cement producers HeidelbergCement and Schwenk's joint acquisition of Mexican peer Cemex's Croatian unit, saying the deal might hurt competition and lead to price hikes.
MEXICO CITY, Sept 30 Mexican cement maker Cemex said on Friday it had sought approval from the stock exchange to sell the 23 percent direct stake it holds in Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua via a secondary public offering.
MEXICO CITY, Sept 29 Mexican cement maker Cemex said on Thursday it had launched a tender offer for up to $500 million in outstanding 7.250 percent senior secured notes due in 2021.
- The Low EV/EBIT Strategy, Large Cap Update 2016 YTD
- Cemex: Why I Am Selling My Bond Position And Buying Shares Instead
- 3 Trump Era Picks - A Rangeley Capital Discussion
- After Trump's Win, 'The Wall' And The Weaker Peso Should Benefit Cemex
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trump Takes The White House
- Market Loves Certainty, Not Clinton - Cramer's Mad Money (11/7/16)