News: CytRx Corp (CYTR.PH)
2 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 9 2013
U.S. stock index futures rose modestly on Wednesday, indicating the S&P 500 may rebound from its worst drop since August, on expectations Janet Yellen will be tapped as the next chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve. S&P 500 futures were up 3.9 points, Dow Jones industrial average futures 24 points and Nasdaq 100 futures 6.25 points.
U.S. stock index futures rose on Wednesday, indicating the S&P 500 may rebound from Tuesday's drop - its worst since August - after Janet Yellen was picked as the next chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve. S&P 500 futures rose 6 points, Dow Jones industrial average futures gained 43 points and Nasdaq 100 futures added 10.5 points.
- CytRx Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- CytRx’s Aldoxorubicin Shrinks Tumors and Prolongs Survival in Model of Human Brain Cancer
- CytRx Reaches Enrollment Target in International Phase 2b Clinical Trial with Aldoxorubicin as First-Line Treatment for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- CytRx’s Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Daniel Levitt to Present Oncology Grand Rounds at LSU Medical School
- CytRx Announces the Presentation of Favorable Results from Novel Combination of Aldoxorubicin and Doxorubicin in a Phase 1b Clinical Trial at ASCO Conference
- CytRx to Present at the Marcum MicroCap Conference
- CytRx Announces Initial Results from Pharmacokinetics Clinical Trial with Aldoxorubicin in Solid Tumors
- CytRx Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results
- CytRx Provides Update on Clinical Programs
- CytRx Receives Recommendation from Data Safety Monitoring Committee to Complete International Phase 2b Trial with Aldoxorubicin as First-Line Treatment for Soft Tissue Sarcoma