News: CytRx Corp (CYTR.PH)
17 Apr 2014
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s) U.S. stocks fell for a third day on Thursday amid uncertainty over how soon the Federal Reserve will trim its market-friendly stimulus program. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.63 percent at 15,744.05, the S&P 500 was down 0.29 percent at 1,777.12 and the Nasdaq Composite was down 0.01 per
- CytRx Corp said its experimental cancer treatment improved survival rates in untreated soft tissue sarcoma patients without the disease progressing, compared with standard chemotherapy alone, sending the company's shares up as much as 83 percent.
(Adds CEO and analyst comments, background, share movement)
Dec 11 - CytRx Corp said its experimental cancer drug improved survival rates in soft tissue sarcoma patients without the disease progressing, compared to chemotherapy alone, sending its shares up 75 percent before the bell.
NEW YORK, Dec 11 - CytRx Corp : * Up 25.5 percent to $3 in premarket after phase 2b clinical trial results of aldoxorubicin
- Why CytRx (CYTR) Stock Is Surging Today
- Speculative Biotech Stock Offers Opportunity Amid Controversy
- Behind The Scenes With Proactive, Inovio And Unilife
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Amarin, Cytrx, Sangamo and 'Story Stocks'
- Galena: A Good Investment Gone Bad
- Behind The Scenes With Dream Team, CytRx And Galena
- CytRx Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- CytRx’s Aldoxorubicin Shrinks Tumors and Prolongs Survival in Model of Human Brain Cancer
- CytRx Reaches Enrollment Target in International Phase 2b Clinical Trial with Aldoxorubicin as First-Line Treatment for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- CytRx’s Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Daniel Levitt to Present Oncology Grand Rounds at LSU Medical School
- CytRx Announces the Presentation of Favorable Results from Novel Combination of Aldoxorubicin and Doxorubicin in a Phase 1b Clinical Trial at ASCO Conference
- CytRx to Present at the Marcum MicroCap Conference
- CytRx Announces Initial Results from Pharmacokinetics Clinical Trial with Aldoxorubicin in Solid Tumors
- CytRx Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results
- CytRx Provides Update on Clinical Programs
- CytRx Receives Recommendation from Data Safety Monitoring Committee to Complete International Phase 2b Trial with Aldoxorubicin as First-Line Treatment for Soft Tissue Sarcoma