CytRx Corp (CYTR.PH)
26 Apr 2017
Wed, Apr 19 2017
* Cytrx announces FDA agreement on regulatory pathway to approval for Aldoxorubicin in soft tissue sarcomas
BRIEF-Cytrx reports statistically significant updated results from pivotal phase 3 trial of aldoxorubicin in patients with second-line soft tissue sarcomas
* Cytrx-Reports statistically significant updated results from pivotal phase 3 trial of aldoxorubicin in patients with second-line soft tissue sarcomas
* Cytrx says dose-limiting toxicities were not observed in either cohort, and no clinically significant cardiac toxicities were seen
* Cytrx Corp - during Q3, embarked on a plan to reduce spending until additional results from Aldoxorubicin phase 3 STS clinical trial are available
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: April 20, 2017
- Lose Money Now! Ask Me How!
- Calling Time On Biotech's Shady Stock-Promotion Schemes
- Should Investors Roll The Dice On AEterna Zentaris's April Zoptrex Top-Line Data?
- Why Should Investors Consider An Allocation In Speculative Biotechnology: A Sector Analysis
- Live Ventures Exposed: Massive Paid Promotions, Heavy Accounting Manipulation, Deficient Auditor And More