News: CytRx Corp (CYTR.W)
13 Dec 2013
Thu, Dec 12 2013
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s) U.S. stocks fell for a third day on Thursday amid uncertainty over how soon the Federal Reserve will trim its market-friendly stimulus program. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.63 percent at 15,744.05, the S&P 500 was down 0.29 percent at 1,777.12 and the Nasdaq Composite was down 0.01 per
- CytRx Corp said its experimental cancer treatment improved survival rates in untreated soft tissue sarcoma patients without the disease progressing, compared with standard chemotherapy alone, sending the company's shares up as much as 83 percent.
(Adds CEO and analyst comments, background, share movement)
Dec 11 - CytRx Corp said its experimental cancer drug improved survival rates in soft tissue sarcoma patients without the disease progressing, compared to chemotherapy alone, sending its shares up 75 percent before the bell.
NEW YORK, Dec 11 - CytRx Corp : * Up 25.5 percent to $3 in premarket after phase 2b clinical trial results of aldoxorubicin
U.S. stock index futures rose modestly on Wednesday, indicating the S&P 500 may rebound from its worst drop since August, on expectations Janet Yellen will be tapped as the next chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve. S&P 500 futures were up 3.9 points, Dow Jones industrial average futures 24 points and Nasdaq 100 futures 6.25 points.
U.S. stock index futures rose on Wednesday, indicating the S&P 500 may rebound from Tuesday's drop - its worst since August - after Janet Yellen was picked as the next chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve. S&P 500 futures rose 6 points, Dow Jones industrial average futures gained 43 points and Nasdaq 100 futures added 10.5 points.
- CytRx Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- CytRx’s Aldoxorubicin Shrinks Tumors and Prolongs Survival in Model of Human Brain Cancer
- CytRx Reaches Enrollment Target in International Phase 2b Clinical Trial with Aldoxorubicin as First-Line Treatment for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- CytRx’s Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Daniel Levitt to Present Oncology Grand Rounds at LSU Medical School
- CytRx Announces the Presentation of Favorable Results from Novel Combination of Aldoxorubicin and Doxorubicin in a Phase 1b Clinical Trial at ASCO Conference
- CytRx to Present at the Marcum MicroCap Conference
- CytRx Announces Initial Results from Pharmacokinetics Clinical Trial with Aldoxorubicin in Solid Tumors
- CytRx Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results
- CytRx Provides Update on Clinical Programs
- CytRx Receives Recommendation from Data Safety Monitoring Committee to Complete International Phase 2b Trial with Aldoxorubicin as First-Line Treatment for Soft Tissue Sarcoma