Cosan Ltd (CZZ)
30 Sep 2016
SAO PAULO, Sept 30 Cosan SA Indústria e Comércio, an energy and agriculture company in Brazil, agreed to sell 1.065 billion reais ($326 million) in shares of its Radar subsidiary to an investment vehicle owned by pension fund Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA), said a Cosan securities filing on Friday.
NEW YORK, July 12 (IFR) - No deals priced in the LatAm primary market on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO, July 11 The board of Cosan SA Indústria e Comércio authorized a subsidiary to sell up to $150 million worth of global bonds due in 2027, as Brazil's largest diversified sugar producer takes advantage of growing demand for Brazilian corporate debt.
SAO PAULO, June 16 Brazil's 2016-17 center-south cane crop tends to be smaller than expected due to excessive dryness in April, said on Thursday Marcos Lutz, chief executive of Cosan Limited, who controls Brazilian sugar group Cosan SA Industria e Comercio.
May 12 The sugar and ethanol joint venture between Brazil's energy and logistic conglomerate Cosan SA and Royal-Dutch Shell PLC, Raizen, expects its cane crush to reach 60 million to 64 million tonnes in the 2016/2017 (April-March) year.
- Cosan's (CZZ) CEO Mario Silva on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cosan Limited 2016 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Brazilian Real Is A Great Commodity Play
- Cosan's (CZZ) CEO Mario Silva on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cosan Limited: Sweet As Sugar With Room To Grow
- Cosan's (CZZ) CEO Nelson Gomes on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript