News: Cosan Ltd (CZZ)
22 Aug 2014
Mon, Aug 4 2014
SANTOS, Brazil, Aug 4 - Firefighters contained a blaze at Cosan SA's sugar facilities at the Port of Santos in Brazil on Monday, reducing storage capacity in the world's largest producer of the sweetener.
SAO PAULO, Aug 4 - Firefighters at Brazil's Santos Port contained a blaze at two sugar warehouses operated by Cosan SA early on Monday, but the damage threatened to disrupt exports.
SAO PAULO, Aug 3 - Firemen at Brazil's Santos Port struggled on Sunday to contain a blaze at two sugar warehouses, operated by producer Cosan SA, which threatens to disrupt exports from the world's biggest sugar producing nation.
SAO PAULO, Aug 3 - A fire that started Sunday afternoon at the warehouses of Brazil's largest sugar producer Cosan in Santos Port continues to burn out of control, the local fire department said.
SAO PAULO, April 2 - Raizen, the 50-50 joint venture between Brazilian sugar and ethanol producer Cosan and Royal-Dutch Shell, said in a market filing it signed a deal to acquire Distribuidora Latina and its 200-plus filling stations.
- Cosan's (CZZ) CEO Marcos Lutz on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Challengers: 24 Increases Expected By September 30
- Dividend Challengers: 17 Increases Expected By August 29
- Cosan's Reach And Potential Outweigh The Risks
- Cosan Continues To Build A Diverse Set Of Businesses
- Bottoming Out Of Brazilian Stocks?
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Equities Coverage -- Triangle Petroleum, Cosan, Clean Energy Fuels, Gevo, and Delek US Holdings
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Equities Ahead of Market -- VAALCO Energy, Endeavour Intl., Callon Petroleum, QEP Resources, and Cosan
- Energy Sector Equities Coverage -- Research on Pioneer Energy Services, Cosan, Carrizo Oil and Gas, and Enterprise Products Partners
- Technical Coverage on Energy Sector Stocks -- Research on YPF S.A., Total, Cosan, and Chevron
- Stock Price Update, Declared Dividends, and Upcoming Investors Conferences - Analyst Notes on Southern, Consolidated Edison, Ameren, Westar Energy and Cosan
- Review on Energy Sector Stocks -- Research on Clean Energy Fuels, Cosan, Western Refining, and PBF Energy
- Financial Results Schedules, Statements, Notes Pricing, and Acquisitions - Analyst Notes on Portland General Electric, Integrys, Hawaiian Electric, NRG Yield, and Cosan
- Equities Briefing on Energy Sector -- Research on Clean Energy Fuels, ONEOK, Cosan, and Enterprise Products Partners
- AAAResearchReports.com Daily Briefing: American Electric Power, PG&E Corp., Northeast Utilities, and Cosan
- Pre-Market Review: American Electric Power Co. Inc., PG&E Corp., Northeast Utilities, and Cosan Ltd