News: Dominion Resources Inc (D.N)
25 Nov 2014
Tue, Sep 30 2014
WASHINGTON, Sept 29 - U.S. federal regulators late Monday approved construction of Dominion Resources' liquefied natural gas export project in Cove Point, Maryland.
WASHINGTON, June 9 - U.S. environmental regulators have asked for more time to review a liquefied natural gas (LNG) export plant project planned for a site on a bay near Washington, D.C.
- Energy Transfer's Lake Charles LNG Exports (Analyst Day, Part 2)
- Stock Picking Grades For Large Cap Value Style Fund Managers
- Spin Cycle: Expect More MLP And Yieldco Spin-Offs
- Dividend Stocks Are Not In A Bubble, But Many Of Them Are Pricey
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of November
- Peak What? Is It Safe?
- Dominion Virginia Power Continues to Urge Customers to Protect Themselves From Scams
- Dominion Acquires Solar Facility In California
- Certified Site Makes a Stafford County Business Park Ideal for Data Center
- Morning Analysis on Utilities Sector Stocks - Entergy, Dominion Resources, SCANA, CenterPoint Energy, and CMS Energy
- Dominion Acquires Solar Energy Project In Utah
- Dominion to Present at the 49th EEI Financial Conference
- Dominion Asks FERC To Begin Environmental Review Of Supply Header Project
- Quarterly Earnings, Customer Alert Warning, Project Updates, and Earnings Schedules - Research Reports on Exelon, Duke Energy, Dominion, PPL and Edison
- Dominion Virginia Power seeks bids for 1,600 megawatts of intermediate or base load power generation
- U.S. LNG Investment Outpaces Canada's Top Players, an Industrial Info News Alert