Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL)
24 May 2017
Wed, May 17 2017
* Delta Air Lines Inc - co, Lyft partnering to offer skymiles members more opportunities to earn miles by requesting a ride Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* To expand its connections between Brazil and United States with a new nonstop flight between Rio De Janeiro and New York-JFK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Delta Air Lines Inc said on Thursday it was delaying taking delivery of 10 Airbus A350-900 jets and placed a fresh order for 30 smaller A321-200s, putting a question mark on the demand for wide-body aircraft.
* Delivery schedule for co's first A350-900 aircraft on track
May 11 Delta Air Lines Inc said on Thursday it was delaying taking delivery of 10 wide-body A350-900 jets made by Airbus SE, putting a question mark over their demand, even as the no. 2 U.S. airline placed a fresh order for 30 smaller A321-200s.
* Delta to expand Airbus A321-200 aircraft order; defer 10 A350 deliveries
May 11 Delta Air Lines Inc said on Thursday it would expand its order for Airbus SE's single-aisle A321-200 aircraft, and defer deliveries of the wide-body A350-900 jets.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.2025 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Delta Air Lines apologized on Thursday after a couple said they were kicked off an overbooked flight with their two toddlers so their seats could be given to waiting passengers, the latest U.S. airline to apologize over incidents on board their flights.
May 4 Delta Air Lines Inc apologized on Thursday to customers, who were forced off its flight last month, and said it would refund them and provide additional compensation.
- United Airlines Vs. American Airlines - Same Fundamentals, Different Risk/Reward Profiles
- Delta Air Lines: Watching The Birth Of A Dividend Stock
- Delta Air Lines Has Upside Potential
- Wall Street Breakfast: Push To Repeal Net Neutrality
- Warren Buffett Didn't Sell Any Phillips 66, Nor Should You
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update