Datalogic SpA (DAL.MI)
* Q3 preliminary revenue from sales 139.9 million euros ($152.34 million) versus 133.8 million euros a year ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9184 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Appoints Alessandro D'Aniello as new CFO and Manager in charge for preparing corporate accounting documents, replacing Stefano Biordi Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says it intends to undertake the spin-off of its business unit Systems
* Reported on Thursday H1 sales revenues of 281.8 million euros ($313.98 million), a 9.5 pct increase (257.5 million euros in H1 2015), +9.5 pct at constant Euro/USD exchange rates
* Q2 preliminary sales 146.5 million euros ($161.31 million), up 8.4 percent year on year
- Wall Street Breakfast: South Korea Opens New Chapter Of Uncertainty
- Alaska Airlines Now Faces Competitive, Financial, Regulatory Challenges
- Is It Not Too Late To Buy Shares Of Delta Air Lines?
- Valuation Dashboard: Industrials - Update
- Investor Movement Index (IMX) For November 2016
- United Airlines: Alarm Bells?