News: E Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG.N)
2 Oct 2015
Thu, Jul 9 2015
- Chinese video streaming website operator YY Inc and online retailer E-Commerce China DangDang Inc, on Thursday, became the latest in a string of Chinese companies to get offers to be taken private.
* YY shares rise as much as 6.9 pct (Adds E-Commerce China deal, analyst comment, details)
- Chinese online book and media retailer E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc's chief executive, Guoqing Li, and Chairwoman Peggy Yu Yu offered to take the company private.
July 9 - Chinese online book and media retailer E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc's chief executive, Guoqing Li, and Chairwoman Peggy Yu Yu offered to take the company private.
- Apple: Unbundling To Drive Ecosystem Penetration
- Stocks Extend Losing Streak as Oil Closes Below $48
- Dangdang's Ill Informed Move
- Dangdang, YY, Baixing Line Up For China Listings
- E Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) Stock Soaring as Chinese Stocks Recover
- E Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) Stock Slipping Amid China Stock Market Rout
- Dangdang Announces Unaudited Second Quarter 2015 Results
- Dangdang to Report Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results on August 31, 2015
- Dangdang Special Committee Retains Financial Advisor and Legal Counsel
- Catalog and Mail Order Houses Technical Data -- Vipshop Holdings, Amazon.com, E-Commerce China Dangdang, Liberty Ventures, and Wayfair
- Dangdang Announces Receipt of Preliminary Non-Binding "Going Private" Proposal
- Dangdang Announces Unaudited First Quarter 2015 Results
- Dangdang to Report First Quarter 2015 Financial Results on May 28, 2015
- Where Opportunity is Found: Complementary Research on E-Commerce China, Potbelly, INC Research, Globus Maritime, EnviroStarm
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Technical Commentary on Internet Retail Stocks - Vipshop Holdings, Amazon.com, Expedia, Netflix, and E-Commerce China Dangdang