Danone SA (DANO.PA)
1 Dec 2016
LONDON, Oct 19 Reckitt Benckiser Group reported weaker than expected sales on Wednesday, blaming various issues including a "failed" new Scholl footcare product and becoming the third European consumer goods maker in a week to talk of tough conditions.
PARIS French food group Danone reported a worse than expected slowdown in quarterly sales growth on Tuesday as difficulties in China hurt its baby food and water divisions.
* Says full-year margin growth will be at high end of forecast
PARIS, Oct 18 Danone posted a slowdown in underlying third-quarter sales growth on Tuesday, as regulatory changes in China weighed on its infant formula sales and de-stocking of the Mizone water in China continued.
NEW YORK, Oct 17 A coalition of farmers slammed Danone SA's U.S. subsidiary on Monday for marketing new products made without genetically modified ingredients, or GMOs, as supporting sustainable agriculture.
* About 78 percent of Whitewave's total outstanding shares, voted in favor of a proposal to approve merger agreement
* Selected by Danone Nutricia to develop manufacturing software for new smart factory Source text: http://bit.ly/2dsBYLe Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* On August 31, 2016, Danone voluntarily withdrew its Hart-Scott-Rodino act notification to provide DOJ with additional time for review - SEC Filing
* Said on Wednesday signed deal with Danone for a sale of Danone Chile SA for 16 billion Chilean pesos ($24 million) excluding net financial debt