News: Dassault Systemes SA (DAST.PA)
Oct 3 - Akka Technologies SA and Dassault Systemes :
PARIS - Dassault Systemes is to buy business planning software company Quintiq, its second acquisition this month, taking the French management solutions company into the metals, mining, oil and gas, rail delivery and freight industries for the first time.
(Corrects spelling of Quintiq in second and fifth paragraphs)
PARIS, July 24 - Dassault Systemes reaffirmed its full-year targets on Thursday after it posted a 7 percent rise in second-quarter revenue driven by growth at its services division.
- Dassault Systèmes: Declaration of the number of outstanding shares and voting rights as of November 30, 2014
- Dassault Systèmes and Expo Milano 2015: Partners to Promote Eco-Sustainability Exhibition
- Dassault Systèmes and Solar Impulse Define a New Chapter in the Future of Solar-Powered Aviation
- Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Enables PSA Peugeot Citroën to Reinforce its Zero-Defect Strategy in Manufacturing
- Dassault Systèmes Signs Research Agreement with the Food and Drug Administration for its “Living Heart Project”
- Dassault Systèmes Launches Two New Industry Solution Experiences for Natural Resources
- Dassault Systèmes and AKKA Technologies to Present Link&Go Solution for Connected Mobility for the First Time in China
- Dassault Systèmes Launches “Engineered to Fly”, a New Industry Solution Experience for Aerospace and Defense Suppliers
- Dassault Systèmes: Declaration of the Number of Outstanding Shares and Voting Rights as of October 31, 2014
- Dassault Systemes: Disclosure of Trading in Own Shares