News: Deutsche Bank AG (DB)
22 Sep 2014
NEW YORK - Chevron Corp has hired an investment bank to identify potential buyers of its 54,000 barrel-a-day refinery in Kapolei on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, a company official said.
NEW YORK, Sept 19 - Chevron Corp has hired an investment bank to identify potential buyers of its 54,000 barrel-a-day refinery in Kapolei on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, a company official said.
LONDON, Sept 19 - Deutsche Bank has underwritten 7 billion euros(9.00 billion US dollar) in loans to back German business software maker SAP's, $7.3 billion acquisition of US-based expense management software firm Concur Technologies, sources close to the deal said.
* CS, Deutsche, Abu Dhabi bank to arrange (Adds detail, context)
DUBAI, Sept 18 - United Arab Emirates-based private equity firm Ithmar Capital has picked Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank to manage an initial share sale for a vehicle it hopes to list on the Dubai bourse by the end of the year, sources close to the matter told Reuters.
NEW YORK - Deutsche Bank has sold its global base metals trading book to Citigroup Inc, the U.S. bank's latest move to expand its commodities trading business, according to a report by SparkSpread.
NEW YORK, Sept 17 - Deutsche Bank has sold its global base metals trading book to Citigroup Inc, the U.S. bank's latest move to expand its commodities trading business, according to a report by SparkSpread.
Sept 16 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sept 16 - Deutsche Bank AG said it appointed Kristina Kazarian as a director and lead research analyst within the bank's markets division.
- How Would The ETF Market Price War Impact Deutsche Bank?
- Deutsche Bank AG: Considerable Upside Potential
- Alibaba Recommended as 'Buy' by Cantor Before a Single Trade
- Cramer's Mad Money - If You Don't Like Alibaba, Don't Buy It (9/18/14)
- Auxilium Adopts Poison Pill in Response to $2.2B Endo Bid
- Buy Deutsche Bank On Cheap Valuation And ECB Action
- Deutsche Bank Recognized on American Banker’s “Women to Watch in Banking” List
- Deutsche Bank Names Kristina Kazarian as Lead MLPs and Natural Gas Analyst
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management Acquires Palmetto Promenade Property in Boca Raton, Florida
- Fourth Annual Veterans on Wall Street™ Symposium and Resource Fair to be held on November 5, 2014
- Deutsche Bank Study Shows Investor Demand Fuelling Dramatic Growth of Hedge Fund Liquid Alternatives
- Deutsche Bank Wins Fund Services Mandate from TIAA-CREF
- Tom Humphrey to Join Deutsche Bank as Head of Corporate Banking & Securities for North America
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management Opens Private Bank in Dallas
- Deutsche Bank and RecruitMilitary to Host Career Fair for New England Area Veterans
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management Hires Chuck Fiedler as Head of Strategy & Business Development for Its Liquid Real Assets Platform