Deutsche Bank AG (DB.N)
28 Apr 2017
Fri, Apr 28 2017
BERLIN, April 28 Deutsche Bank shareholders should not ratify the actions of its top executives and supervisory board members for last year because of the legal uncertainties surrounding the bank, shareholder advisory firm Glass Lewis said on Friday.
FRANKFURT Deutsche Bank has named James von Moltke as new finance chief to replace Marcus Schenck who is taking on the role of co-head of the investment bank, it said on Friday.
* Present CFO in new role as co-head investment banking (Adds confirmation from Deutsche Bank)
FRANKFURT, April 28 Deutsche Bank is expected to name James von Moltke as new finance chief, replacing Marcus Schenck who is taking on a role as co-head of the investment bank, a source close to the matter said.
FRANKFURT, April 27 Nervousness about the outcome of the French elections has weighed on Deutsche Bank's trading business this month, Chief Financial Officer Marcus Schenck said.
FRANKFURT Deutsche Bank more than doubled its profit in the first quarter, but its shares fell on Thursday after the German lender's earnings showed declining revenues and its securities trading business lagging U.S. rivals. | Video
* Fifth Third Bancorp entered into a share repurchase agreement with Deutsche Bank Ag, London branch, on April 26
LONDON, April 27 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank’s debt trading arm underperformed US rivals in the first quarter of the year, producing an 11% rise in revenues to €2.29bn, which was below the 22% average increase that competitors achieved.
* Shares down 3 percent at 0953 GMT (Adds analyst comment, background)
FRANKFURT, April 27 Deutsche Bank posted a 143 percent rise in first-quarter net profit to 575 million euros ($627 million), benefiting from lower legal costs for past misdeeds and a rebound in debt trading.
- Deutsche Bank Is Still Dirt Cheap
- Domino Effect Of Oil - Cramer's Mad Money (4/27/17)
- Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Global Systemically Important Banks: An Update
- Deutsche Bank AG 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- European Banks And French Elections: What Next?