News: Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1Gn.DE)
7 Mar 2014
Tue, Feb 25 2014
SYDNEY, Feb 25 - Two Deutsche Boerse -backed companies have signed agreements with Indonesia's top commodity exchange seeking to develop trading platforms, market surveillance and clearing, the companies said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT, Feb 20 - Deutsche Boerse said it has little fear of a hostile takeover bid by Chicago-based CME Group Holdings Inc, as the regulatory hurdles are too high.
* Earnings hit by settlement costs for U.S. investigation
FRANKFURT, Feb 19 - Deutsche Boerse said it would keep its dividend stable after posting flat operating profit in the fourth quarter that disappointed expectations for a near 10 percent rise.
(Adds Talisman Energy, Canada Bread, Deutsche Boerse; updates Briban Invest)
FRANKFURT, Feb 12 - German exchange operator Deutsche Boerse said on Wednesday it had taken a minority stake in British bond trading platform Bondcube, broadening its access to clients as the bond market adjusts to tighter financial regulation.
WASHINGTON - A Deutsche Boerse unit agreed to pay $152 million to settle allegations that it held some $2.8 billion in securities in the United States for the central bank of Iran, the U.S. Treasury said on Thursday.
WASHINGTON, Jan 23 - A Deutsche Boerse unit agreed to pay $152 million to settle allegations that it held some $2.8 billion in securities in the United States for the central bank of Iran, the U.S. Treasury said on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, Jan 20 - Deutsche Boerse on Monday urged policymakers to work together to make Frankfurt a European centre for financial market activities in China.
- Exchange Traded Concepts Files for YieldShares High Income ETF (YYY)
- Deutsche Börse: IPO for Chinese company FAST Casualwear AG
- Deutsche Börse: IPO in Prime Standard of Ming Le Sports AG
- Deutsche Börse: IPO in the Entry Standard by the Chinese company Vange Software Group AG
- Deutsche Börse: Goldrooster AG IPO on the Entry Standard
- Deutsche Börse: IPO in Frankfurt for Chinese company Haikui Seafood AG
- Chinese IPO: shoe manufacturer Ultrasonic AG
- Scoach Receives Licence from Hong Kong Regulator
- 4th Deutsche Börse China-Europe Equity Forum in Shanghai
- Eighth Chinese IPO in the Prime Standard: Youbisheng Green Paper AG