News: Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1Gn.DE)
Tue, Jan 20 2015
FRANKFURT, Jan 20 - German stock exchange operator Deutsche Boerse has received regulatory clearance in principle from the Monetary Authority of Singapore to set up a clearing house there.
* Deutsche börse: eurex receives 'in-principle' regulatory clearance from monetary authority of singapore to set up clearing house
* Deutsche Börse: Deutsche Börse increases share in Tradegate
* Extends executive board mandate of Hauke Star Further company coverage: (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
* Headed UBS Investment Bank, also worked at Goldman Sachs
(Corrects Oct 27 item on Value Partners to say "Value Partners" from "Value Partners Group Ltd." The error also appeared in earlier versions of this compilation)
(Adds Societe Generale, Investec Asset Management, Psigma Investment Management, Willis North America)
FRANKFURT - German exchange operator Deutsche Boerse's said its operating profit more than doubled in the third quarter, helped by a increased trading activity, and flattered by the absence of legal expenses which had burdened the year-earlier quarter.
* Trading activity picks up at end of Q3 (Adds CFO comment)
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 - German exchange operator Deutsche Boerse's said its operating profit more than doubled in the third quarter, helped by a rise in revenue compared with the year-earlier quarter, which was burdened by legal settlement costs.
- ISE ETF Ventures Launches the ISE Cyber Security™ Index (HXR)
- Deutsche Börse: IPO for Chinese company FAST Casualwear AG
- Deutsche Börse: IPO in Prime Standard of Ming Le Sports AG
- Deutsche Börse: IPO in the Entry Standard by the Chinese company Vange Software Group AG
- Deutsche Börse: Goldrooster AG IPO on the Entry Standard
- Deutsche Börse: IPO in Frankfurt for Chinese company Haikui Seafood AG
- Chinese IPO: shoe manufacturer Ultrasonic AG
- Scoach Receives Licence from Hong Kong Regulator
- 4th Deutsche Börse China-Europe Equity Forum in Shanghai
- Eighth Chinese IPO in the Prime Standard: Youbisheng Green Paper AG