Diebold Nixdorf Inc (DBD.N)
Mon, Jul 17 2017
BRIEF-Nautilus Hyosung America says wins with ITC final determination confirming Diebold Nixdorf's infringement
* Nautilus Hyosung America says wins with ITC final determination confirming Diebold Nixdorf's infringement of key patented technology
* Co expects orders, revenue and adjusted EBITDA in Q2 to be comparable with Q1 results
* Earnings per share on expected to be $0.95-$1.15 on a non-GAAP basis for FY 2017
* Diebold Nixdorf has sold Diebold’s customer-operated cashpoint business in the UK to Cennox
NEW YORK, June 11 Share prices of Diebold Nixdorf may increase by more than 25 percent in the next two years as the merger of two cash dispensing machines makers is expected to produce heftier profits, Barron's said.
* Diebold Nixdorf Inc says strategic partnership with Kony, Inc
* Diebold Nixdorf reports 2017 first quarter financial results
* Hamburger Sparkasse extends services agreement with Diebold Nixdorf to 2023
* Co has formed a strategic partnership with Swedish software company Datema retail for mobile self-scanning solutions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Diebold says defeated three of four retaliatory patent infringement claims brought by Nautilus Hyosung
* Diebold nixdorf inc - defeated three of four retaliatory patent infringement claims brought by nautilus hyosung Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Diebold's (DBD) CEO Andy Mattes on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Diebold Inc. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Diebold Nixdorf: Guidance Cut An Opportunity?
- Tracking Alex Roepers' Atlantic Investment Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Diebold Nixdorf: Will The Merger Revitalize The Company?
- Diebold Nixdorf (DBD) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript