News: Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE)
30 Jan 2015
Fri, Jan 30 2015
NEW YORK - Guggenheim Investments is considering launching one or more currency-hedged exchange-traded funds, one of the hottest and most sought-after financial products the last few months.
LONDON - Deutsche Bank's London office is under enhanced supervision by Britain's financial regulator due to concerns about the German bank's governance and controls, a person familiar with the matter said.
LONDON, Jan 30 - Deutsche Bank's London office is under enhanced supervision by Britain's financial regulator due to concerns about the German bank's governance and controls, a person familiar with the matter said.
* Has engaged Deutsche Bank AG, acting through its London branch in relation to an irrevocable, non-discretionary share repurchase programme
FRANKFURT - German financial market watchdog Bafin said on Friday it was examining whether the country's largest lender, Deutsche Bank, properly followed disclosure rules with its fourth quarter results published on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, Jan 30 - German financial market watchdog Bafin said on Friday it was examining whether the country's largest lender, Deutsche Bank, properly followed disclosure rules with its fourth quarter results published on Thursday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) FRANKFURT/LONDON, January 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that Deutsche Bank AG's (A+/Negative/a) strong earnings in 4Q14 were principally driven by improved sales and trading revenue, which increased 20% yoy, compared with an aggregate 13% drop reported by the bank's US Global Trading and Universal Bank (GTUB) peers. The results demonstrate the bank's good franchise, as it managed to benefit from higher foreign exchange volatility
FRANKFURT - Legal costs will weigh down Deutsche Bank's results well into 2015, Germany's biggest bank said on Thursday, as global investigations into cases such as the alleged manipulation of interest rate and currency benchmarks drag on.
* Return on equity far below 2016 target (Adds management, fund manager comments, updates shares)
FRANKFURT, Jan 29 - Deutsche Bank said it sees no reason to slow its integration of Postbank , following internal discussions at the group that it may be planning a divestment.
- Deutsche Bank Gains Market Share in Fixed Income to Rank No 1 Globally
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management Hires Two Portfolio Managers for Hedge Fund Advisory Business
- TPG Real Estate Acquires $2.5 Billion High-Yield Real Estate Loan Portfolio from Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche High Income Trust (KHI) Announces Proposal for Consideration at a Meeting of Shareholders
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Finance in the US
- Active Equities to Watch in the Capital Markets Industry - Janus Capital, KKR and Co., State Street, Deutsche Bank, and Cowen
- Deutsche Bank Appointed as Successor Depositary Bank for the Sponsored Level I American Depositary Receipt Program of Esprit Holdings Limited
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management Takes Proactive Step to Accommodate Exceptional Investor Demand for ASHR
- QTS Increases Unsecured Credit Facility to $650 Million, Extends Maturity Date and Reduces Interest Rate
- UJA-Federation of New York Honors Jacques Brand