E I du Pont de Nemours and Co (DD)
26 Sep 2016
Fri, Sep 9 2016
BRUSSELS EU antitrust regulators have halted their scrutiny of Dow Chemical Co and DuPont's proposed merger while the companies provide more information regarding their $130 billion deal.
BRUSSELS, Sept 9 EU antitrust regulators have halted their scrutiny of Dow Chemical Co and DuPont's proposed merger while the companies provide more information regarding their $130 billion deal.
* On September 2, 2016, Dupont And Dow mutually agreed to grant european commission an extension of 10 working days in connection with its phase ii review.
WASHINGTON, Aug 23 The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing in late September to discuss the mergers of Dow Chemical Co and Dupont Co as well as China National Chemical Corp's purchase of Syngenta AG, committee chair Charles Grassley said in a statement on Tuesday.
* Japan's Teijin is set to make two polyester film joint ventures with Dupont into wholly owned subsidiaries - Nikkei
* Dow and DuPont statement regarding phase II review by European commission
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.38per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
DuPont reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as lower costs boosted margins, and the chemicals and seeds producer forecast a 50 percent jump in third-quarter operating earnings as it steps up its cost-cutting efforts.
* Continues to expect to close Dow merger later this year-CEO
* Continues to expect in 2016 a benefit of $0.64 per share from 2016 global cost savings and restructuring plan
- Ladies And Gentleman, Here Are The Talking Feds
- Monsanto: Bayer's Acquisition Will Fail (And Monsanto Will Receive $2 Billion)
- You're Making Me Crazy
- The FPI AFCO Merger: Dividend And Interest Coverage
- 23% Pop With More To Come
- Voya Corporate Leaders Trust Fund: No Buys Since 1935 (But It Still Beats The Market)