News: E I du Pont de Nemours and Co (DD)
22 Aug 2014
- DuPont will pay a fine of $1.275 million and spend an estimated $2.3 million more to settle claims by U.S. officials that the global chemical conglomerate failed to prevent toxic releases of hazardous substances in West Virginia that killed at least one man, environmental regulators said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Dupont to pay $1.275 mln penalty, $2.28 mln for improvements to processes, in resolving Clean Air Act case
Aug 27 - E I du Pont de Nemours and Co : * U.S. says Dupont to pay $1.275 million penalty, resolve clean air act
NEW YORK - Buyout firm Carlyle Group LP has hired banks for an initial public offering of Axalta Coating Systems LLC, according to people familiar with the matter, just a year and a half after it acquired the company from Dupont for $4.9 billion.
NEW YORK, Aug 13 - Buyout firm Carlyle Group LP has hired banks for an initial public offering of Axalta Coating Systems LLC, according to people familiar with the matter, just a year and a half after it acquired the company from Dupont for $4.9 billion.
NEW YORK, Aug 8 (Reuters-BUYOUTS) - Dow Chemical Co is seeing interest from private equity firms in buying its Sodium Borohydride unit, according to sources familiar with the transaction.
* Expects to cut workforce in low single digits on percentage basis
- DuPont, the world's second-largest seed maker, said its agriculture business would not improve in the current quarter as it struggles to cope with farmers' preference for soybean rather than corn, the mainstay of the business.
July 22 - Chemicals maker DuPont's quarterly profit inched up 4 percent and raised its quarterly dividend for the third time in the last 27 months.
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) Apple offers Wall Street a glimpse into its quiet second quarter, but investors are already looking ahead to the fall, when the iPhone maker typically unveils the latest iteration of its best-selling smartphone. Hope persists that the company, which
- Taminco Should Be Switching Over To Cash Generation
- Wall Street Breakfast: Telefonica, Telecom Italia In Bidding War For Vivendi's GVT
- Monsanto Co.: Passive DGI Portfolio Stock Review
- Eastman Chemical: Time To Buy
- Will SunEdison (SUNE) Stock Be Affected By DuPont (DD) Patent Infringement Lawsuit?
- Wall Street Breakfast: BofA Expected To Pay $16.5B Mortgage Settlement
- DuPont Names Gregory R. Friedman as Vice President of Investor Relations
- DuPont Protection Technologies Sale of the DuPont(TM) Sontara(R) Business to Jacob Holm Complete
- Upcoming Events, Patent Infringement Lawsuit, and Market Activity Updates - Research Reports on Air Products, DuPont, Continental Resources, Cabot Oil & Gas and Banco Bradesco
- DuPont Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit against SunEdison
- Management Changes, Technical Updates, and Earnings Releases - Research Reports on National Oilwell, DuPont, Nucor, Philip Morris and Mondelez
- DuPont Pioneer to Build $35 Million Soybean Research Facility at Stine Haskell Research Center
- Financial Results, Acquisitions, Upcoming Events, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Valero, RSP Permian, Du Pont, Hess and National-Oilwell
- Mark Schneider Elected to DuPont Board of Directors
- Financial Earnings Releases, Participation in Roundtable Meeting, and Condolences - Research Reports on BP, Schlumberger, Eastman, Monsanto and Du Pont
- Post-Earnings Review - E. I. du Pont de Nemours