News: E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co (DD)
24 May 2013
Tue, Apr 23 2013
April 23 - Chemicals maker DuPont forecast further strong growth in demand for its seeds and pesticides after it more than doubled quarterly profit, reinforcing a push into food and agriculture that has eased its dependence on paint pigments.
(Corrects reporting period to first quarter from fourth quarter in paragraphs 10 and 12)
NEW YORK, April 23 - E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co : * Up 1.1 percent in premarket trading after results
April 23 - Chemicals maker DuPont's quarterly profit more than doubled, helped by higher demand for agricultural chemicals and seeds ahead of the spring planting season in North America.
- DuPont Co will pay Monsanto Co at least $1.75 billion in a new licensing deal and both companies have agreed to dissolve their bitter legal battles over rights to technology for genetically modified seeds, the world's top seed companies said on Tuesday.
March 26 - Top global seed rivals Monsanto Co and DuPont said Tuesday they settled a bitter legal battle over rights to technology for genetically modified seeds and will drop antitrust and patent lawsuits against each other in federal court.
FRANKFURT - Volkswagen , the world's third largest carmaker, has joined compatriot Daimler in deciding not to use a new air-conditioning refrigerant developed by U.S. firms Honeywell and DuPont in its cars.
FRANKFURT, March 8 - Volkswagen, the world's third largest carmaker, has joined compatriot Daimler in deciding not to use a new air-conditioning refrigerant developed by U.S. firms Honeywell and DuPont in its cars.
Feb 26 - DuPont is expanding its pipeline of new products under development to include the potential for a biotech wheat, a company official said on Tuesday.
- The Hundred-Year Dividend
- Will Food Labeling of GMOs Impact These Companies?
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours' Management Presents at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference (Transcript)
- Dow Chemical Continues To Shift Strategically Towards Agriculture
- Buckle Up for More Retail Earnings
- 1 Energy Policy Everyone Can Support
- DuPont Statement in Support of Bipartisan TSCA Reform
- DuPont Leader Encourages Next Generation to Get Involved in Global Food Security
- DuPont Celebrates Scientific Innovation by Recognizing Young Professors
- DuPont Announces Packaging Award Winners: Collaboration, Protection Dominate Themes
- Syngenta and DuPont Agree on Technology Exchange to Launch New Fungicide Solutions
- DuPont and OCP Announce a Joint Venture on Safety and Sustainability
- DuPont Wins Bioeconomy Leadership Award
- DuPont Highlights Priorities for Value Creation at 2013 Investor Day
- DuPont is Prepared to Supply the Market with Low GWP Opteon(TM) YF Refrigerant
- DuPont Announces 5 Percent Dividend Increase