News: E I du Pont de Nemours and Co (DD)
23 Jul 2014
Tue, Jul 22 2014
* Expects to cut workforce in low single digits on percentage basis
- DuPont, the world's second-largest seed maker, said its agriculture business would not improve in the current quarter as it struggles to cope with farmers' preference for soybean rather than corn, the mainstay of the business.
July 22 - Chemicals maker DuPont's quarterly profit inched up 4 percent and raised its quarterly dividend for the third time in the last 27 months.
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) Apple offers Wall Street a glimpse into its quiet second quarter, but investors are already looking ahead to the fall, when the iPhone maker typically unveils the latest iteration of its best-selling smartphone. Hope persists that the company, which
(Adds comments from parties and case background, paragraphs 3-10)
NEW YORK, June 27 - U.S. stocks ended higher on Friday, led by gains in technology shares, but DuPont's downbeat second-quarter and full year forecasts kept a lid on gains.
* Indexes: Dow off 0.2 pct, S&P down 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to afternoon trading, changes byline)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.2 pct, S&P flat, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to midday trading)
* Nike rallies after results; DuPont cuts outlook, shares fall
NEW YORK, June 27 - U.S. stocks edged lower at the open on Friday, with materials weighing the most after DuPont lowered its quarterly and yearly outlooks.
- How Will Dupont (DD) Stock React To This Analyst Action Today?
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours' (DD) CEO Ellen Kullman on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- DuPont Reaffirms Full-Year Outlook, Focus Shifts to Agriculture
- Why DuPont (DD) Stock Is Down Today
- DuPont: Time To Buy
- DuPont's Whisper Number Showing Strong Confidence For Earnings
- DuPont Reports Q2 Operating Earnings Per Share of $1.17; Reaffirms Updated Full-Year Outlook
- DuPont Announces 4 Percent Dividend Increase
- Board Appointments, Conference Call Schedules, and Grants - Analyst Notes on Pioneer, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, DuPont, Silver Wheaton and Cimarex
- Milestone Achievements, Senior Notes Pricing, Farming Support, and Dividends - Analyst Notes on DuPont, Monsanto, Syngenta, American Vanguard and SQM
- DuPont Lowers Operating Earnings Outlook for 2Q and 2014
- Senior Level Appointments, New Contracts, CSR Reports, and Merger Arrangements - Analyst Notes on Occidental Petroleum, DuPont, Halliburton, Marathon Oil and Weatherford International
- Analysts View on Chemicals Equities -- Research on DuPont, PotashCorp, Mosaic, and Monsanto
- DuPont Names Stacy L. Fox as Senior Vice President and General Counsel Following Retirement of Thomas Sager
- DuPont Pioneer Announces Unprecedented Effort with Eight Land-Grant Universities to Enhance Grower Productivity, Sustainability
- DuPont and LATICRETE Reach Agreement on Sale of DuPont Surface Care Business