News: E I du Pont de Nemours and Co (DD.N)
- Dow Chemical Co averted a proxy fight with Dan Loeb's hedge fund, Third Point LLC, by agreeing to add four independent directors to its board, sending its shares up as much as 4.5 percent.
Nov 17 - Crop-devouring armyworms are showing increasing resistance in some U.S. farm fields to a popular type of genetically modified crop that should kill them, scientists said on Monday.
- Dow Chemical Co raised its asset sale target by as much as 42 percent to $8.5 billion and increased its share buyback plan by $5 billion, as it looks to thwart hedge fund manager Daniel Loeb's push to split the company.
- Shares of Axalta Coating Systems Ltd , a car paint company sold by DuPont to Carlyle Group LP , rose as much as 7.4 percent in their trading debut, valuing the company at about $4.8 billion.
Nov 12 - Shares of Axalta Coating Systems Ltd , a car paint company sold by DuPont to Carlyle Group LP, rose as much as 7.4 percent in their trading debut, valuing the company at about $4.8 billion.
Nov 12 - Shares of vehicle paint maker Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, sold by chemical maker DuPont to Carlyle Group LP last year, rose as much as 7.4 percent in their trading debut, valuing the company at about $4.8 billion.
LONDON, Oct 30 - Chad Holliday, the former chairman of Bank of America and DuPont widely credited for his sustainable energy vision, will become the first American chairman at Royal Dutch Shell, an oil major with tense relations with green groups.
* Expects continuing headwinds in agriculture in Q4 (Adds Breakingviews link)
(Adds Fairmont Royal York Hotel, Montupet, Burger King Worldwide, Enel Green, HCA, DuPont, TUI, Vodafone)
- Graham's Stock Selection Criteria Revisited
- DuPont's Earnings Volatility Is Concerning
- DuPont: Chemical Companies Under Fire From Activists
- Model Streamlining Will Reward DuPont Investors
- DuPont Likely To Take Over FMC Corp. In The Intermediate Term
- Cramer's Mad Money - It Is Not Too Late To Buy Regeneron (11/24/14)
- DuPont CEO Discusses Competitive Imperative of A Total Innovation System at the Council on Foreign Relations
- Momentum Indicators for Diversified Chemicals Equities -- Dow Chemical, E.I. du Pont de Nemours, FMC Corp., Olin, and Eastman Chemical
- DuPont(TM) Nomex(R) Selected for Key Defense Contract
- DuPont to Sell DuPont(TM) Neoprene to Denka Performance Elastomer LLC
- DuPont Names Matthias Heinzel as President of DuPont Nutrition & Health Following Retirement of Craig F. Binetti
- DuPont Materials Named in Two SPE® Automotive Innovation Awards
- DuPont Leader Discusses Strategies for Long-term Growth in Agriculture
- DuPont Titanium Technologies to Start-Up Production at Low-Cost TiO2 Facility in Early 2016
- DuPont Named to the 2014 Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters
- DuPont Packaging Announces Advisory Panel and Calls for Entries