News: Daimler AG (DDAIF.PK)
Tue, Dec 3 2013
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 - Daimler's sales in China have risen 15 percent since an overhaul of its local sales and dealership operations in March, the German carmaker said on Tuesday.
PARIS - Two founding industrial shareholders of Airbus parent EADS will join a group of current and former managers on trial in a long-running insider trading case, prosecutors said on Monday, but EADS called for charges to be dismissed.
PARIS, Dec 2 - French media group Lagardere and German carmaker Daimler are to be sent to trial in France on suspected insider trading of shares in Airbus parent EADS, an official at the French public prosecutor's office said on Monday.
BERLIN - German carmaker Daimler would welcome a Chinese investor after taking a stake in Beijing Automotive Group , though it has had no sign that this will happen, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said.
BERLIN, Nov 24 - German carmaker Daimler would welcome a Chinese investor after taking a stake in Beijing Automotive Group, though it has had no sign that this will happen, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said.
GUANGZHOU/BEIJING, Nov 22 - German auto giants Volkswagen AG, BMW and Daimler see China's future as being electric - encouraged by generous government subsidies - but that bet puts them at odds with some of their Asian rivals.
FRANKFURT, Nov 21 - German car and truck maker Daimler said on Thursday it was investing an additional 300 million euros ($404 million) to extend the sales and production networks of its Asian trucks businesses from 2014 to 2018.
BEIJING - Daimler AG's agreement to buy a stake in Beijing Automotive Group's passenger car unit is part of a strategy to revive its operations in China, where the luxury car maker has fallen behind its German rivals and fallen out with its dealers.
PARIS/MILAN, Nov 19 - European car sales rose 4.6 percent in October, according to industry data published on Tuesday, as a broad-based recovery took root in the region's main auto markets.
- Tesla: 15% Drop - Only The Beginning Of Crash
- BMW: Quality Income Supported By Booming China
- Daimler Reports Strong Earnings As New Models Lift Pricing And Sales
- Tesla's Extremely Irrational Price: Part 2 With Bull Case Scenario
- Daimler AG Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tesla: At The Tipping Point, Keep Your Eyes On The Big Picture
- Daimler strengthens international R&D network: Growth in Silicon Valley
- Official closing ceremony for strategic investment held in Beijing: Daimler AG is 12% shareholder in Chinese partner BAIC Motor
- Next milestone for Daimler in China: Mercedes-Benz engine plant at Beijing Benz celebrates grand opening
- Daimler supports victims of typhoon disaster in the Philippines
- Mercedes-Benz revs up youth transportation market
- Daimler reports another significantly improved quarter
- Collaboration between Daimler and Renault-Nissan advances globally, CEOs say
- Daimler strengthens its customer focus
- Joachim Schmidt retires after more than 30 years' service - AMG chief Ola Kaellenius to take over as head of Mercedes-Benz passenger car sales
- Two Gold and two Bronze for Daimler Annual Report 2012 at ARC Awards