News: Daimler AG (DDAIF.PK)
18 Sep 2014
Thu, Sep 18 2014
FRANKFURT, Sept 18 - The Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA), one of the world's largest sovereign wealth funds and a long-term investor in German auto maker Daimler AG , wants to ramp up investments in Europe's largest economy.
Sept 18 - Mercedes-Benz, the luxury brand of Daimler AG, has received one of the first California licenses for self-driving cars, the company said on Thursday.
* Says receives notice from Germany's Daimler Trucks and Buses that company passed the on-site assessment for cooperation
* To invest 3 bln euros to modernise German plants (Adds executive comment, background)
STUTTGART, Sept 10 - Daimler will change the way it makes Mercedes-Benz Cars, shifting away from a manufacturing network controlled by individual factories towards a leaner system centred around vehicle architectures and model lines.
AFFALTERBACH Germany - Daimler on Tuesday launched the Mercedes-AMG GT, a sleek two-door coupe with more than 500 horsepower designed to poach Porsche customers as part of an effort to expand its offering of upmarket sportscars.
* U.S. launch within three months of car's release in Germany
AFFALTERBACH Germany - Daimler is "fundamentally open" to talks on deeper cooperation with Aston Martin's new chief executive, the head of the German luxury carmaker Dieter Zetsche said on Tuesday.
AFFALTERBACH, Germany, Sept 9 - Daimler is "fundamentally open" to talks on deeper cooperation with Aston Martin's new chief executive, the head of the German luxury carmaker Dieter Zetsche said on Tuesday.
Affalterbach, Germany, Sept 9 - Daimler is "fundamentally open" to talks on deeper cooperation with Aston Martin's new chief executive, the head of the German luxury carmaker Dieter Zetsche said on Tuesday.
- Why Daimler (DDAIF) Stock Is Gaining Today
- Comparing The German Car Manufacturers
- Russia Risk To Western Companies (Mostly) Overblown
- Will Daimler (DDAIF) Stock Be Affected Today After China Finds Them Guilty Of Price Fixing?
- Asian and European Markets Down on Geopolitical Worries, Tokyo Has Worst Day Since February
- Will Daimler (DDAIF) Stock be Affected By Parts Price Cut In China?
- German cars learning US traffic regulations
- Daimler on a profitable growth track: renewed growth in unit sales, revenue and earnings in the second quarter
- Michael Brecht elected as Deputy Chairman of Daimler AG's Supervisory Board
- Daimler: Net profit almost doubles in first quarter of 2014
- Annual Shareholders' Meeting of Daimler AG approves dividend of Euro 2.25
- Dr. Dieter Zetsche at the Daimler Annual Shareholders' Meeting: "Our determination is paying off."
- Daimler issues first corporate bond in China
- Supervisory Board extends Bodo Uebber's contract
- Daimler on a successful path in 2013: record levels of unit sales, revenue, EBIT and net profit
- car2go black: Carsharing with the three-pointed star