Daimler AG (DDAIF.PK)
30 Nov 2016
Mon, Nov 28 2016
BERLIN, Nov 28 Germany's Daimler plans to start building the Actros heavy truck in China by the end of the decade, Handelsblatt reported, citing the head of the truck division.
FRANKFURT Luxury carmaker Daimler is planning to invest up to 10 billion euros ($11 billion) in developing electric vehicles, its research and development head told a German daily.
FRANKFURT, Nov 25 Luxury carmaker Daimler is planning to invest up to 10 billion euros ($11 billion) in developing electric vehicles, its research and development head told a German daily.
FRANKFURT, Nov 25 Luxury carmaker Daimler will continue to sell diesel-powered vehicles in the United States, in contrast to German rival Volkswagen , it said on Friday.
BUDAPEST, Nov 24 Workers at Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz plant in Kecskemet, Hungary, held a two-hour strike demanding higher wages on Wednesday and threatening a further walk-out if a deal is not agreed.
BEIJING Daimler AG apologized on Monday for an incident in China that local media said involved a senior executive of the German luxury car maker making disparaging comments to people in a parking row.
BERLIN Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said he did not expect any disruption to the U.S. auto market in the short term when Donald Trump takes office but he warned that limiting trade with Mexico would hurt both countries.
* Daimler to open Mexican plant with Renault-Nissan in 2017 (Adds more CEO comments, detail on Mexico and background)
BERLIN, Nov 17 Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said he did not expect major policy changes in the United States once Donald Trump takes office as U.S. president in January.
* Says Mercedes-Benz oct sales in europe up 9.6 percent, in China up 27.6, in United States down 1 percent
- EV Company News For The Month Of November 2016
- Tesla Will Suffer A Further Blow In Europe Due To Standardization Of EV Charging Stations
- Wall Street Breakfast: Stocks Poised For Big Year-End Rally
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trump Takes The White House
- German Dividend Champions: Premium Car Manufacturer Daimler Attractive At A 5.2% Yield
- EV Company News For The Month Of October 2016