News: Daimler AG (DDAIF.PK)
29 Jul 2014
Tue, Jul 29 2014
FRANKFURT, July 29 - Daimler's works' council on Tuesday said it had agreed a deal to overhaul a network of company-owned Mercedes sales outlets in Germany, after management provided dealership employees with job guarantees until 2023.
FRANKFURT - Daimler produced a forecast-beating 12 percent profit increase in the second quarter as its new Mercedes C-Class and E-Class cars helped to lift profit margins. | Video
* Daimler affirms 2014 outlook (Recasts, includes new CEO comments from analyst call)
LONDON, July 23 - Higher profits at carmaker Daimler and chemicals group Akzo Nobel lifted European shares on Wednesday, offsetting concerns about tighter Western sanctions on Russia over the Ukraine crisis.
FRANKFURT, July 23 - Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche on Wednesday said he expected the maker of luxury cars and trucks to face currency headwinds of up to 1 billion euros ($1.35 billion) this year. ($1 = 0.7427 Euros) (Reporting by Edward Taylor; Editing by Arno Schuetze)
LONDON, July 23 - Forecast-beating earnings from carmaker Daimler and chemicals group Akzo Nobel lifted European shares on Wednesday, offsetting concerns about a ramping up of sanctions against Russia over the Ukraine crisis.
EDINBURGH, July 23 - European stocks rose on Wednesday on the back of generally strong earnings despite investors' concerns over the possibility of fresh European Union sanctions against Russia over the Ukraine crisis.
July 23 - Daimler AG : * Shares start 2 percent higher after Q2 results
(Adds detail, company news, updates table) EDINBURGH, July 23 - European stocks were seen edging lower at the open on Wednesday, easing back from a surge in the previous session as investors remained jittery over conflicts in Ukraine and the Middle East. The FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares ended 1.3 percent stronger at 1,373.75 points on Tuesday, boosted by good earnings and signs of co-operation between rebels and the West for an investigation into the shooting d
FRANKFURT, July 23 - Daimler's second-quarter operating profit fell 41 percent even as new models including the C-Class sedan hitting showrooms boosted earnings at its Mercedes-Benz Cars division by 35 percent.
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Daimler's (DDAIF) CEO Dieter Zetsche on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 10 European Large Caps Yielding More Than 3%
- Wall Street Breakfast: Tech Trade Agreement, Afghani Elections, Chinese Investment
- How Will PACCAR (PCAR) Stock Respond To Volkswagen (VLKAY) Takeover Talk?
- Nissan Motor: Tesla's Friend Or Foe?
- Daimler on a profitable growth track: renewed growth in unit sales, revenue and earnings in the second quarter
- Michael Brecht elected as Deputy Chairman of Daimler AG's Supervisory Board
- Daimler: Net profit almost doubles in first quarter of 2014
- Annual Shareholders' Meeting of Daimler AG approves dividend of Euro 2.25
- Dr. Dieter Zetsche at the Daimler Annual Shareholders' Meeting: "Our determination is paying off."
- Daimler issues first corporate bond in China
- Supervisory Board extends Bodo Uebber's contract
- Daimler on a successful path in 2013: record levels of unit sales, revenue, EBIT and net profit
- car2go black: Carsharing with the three-pointed star
- Reorganization of Daimler Board of Management