News: 3D Systems Corp (DDD)
17 Apr 2014
Fri, Feb 28 2014
U.S. stocks rose on Friday as some positive economic data boosted the S&P 500 to record levels for a second straight day and put major indexes on track for strong gains in both the week and the month. The Dow Jones industrial average was up 0.49 percent at 16,351.94, the S&P 500 was up 0.48 percent at 1,863.17 and the Nasdaq Composite was up 0.27 percent at 4,330.511.
- 3D Systems Corp slashed its profit estimate for 2013, reviving fears of a bubble in the 3D printing industry and sending its shares down as much as 28 percent.
Feb 5 - 3D Systems Corp slashed its profit estimate for 2013, reviving fears of a bubble in the 3D printing industry and sending its shares down as much as 28 percent.
(Corrects 3D Systems item to say the company cut its adjusted profit forecast for the full year, not fourth quarter) U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday, following a report on the private labor market that was weaker than expected, though investors were also looking ahead to impending data on the services sector. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.29 percent at 15,400.42, the S&P 500 was down 0.48 percent at 1,746.82 and the Nasdaq Composite was down 0.71 percent at 4,002.954.
(Corrects paragraphs 1 and 2 to say 3D Systems cut its adjusted profit forecast for the full year, not fourth quarter)
- Medical device maker Hologic Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as it sold more 3D systems that help detect breast cancer, and its CEO said he would pursue the strategic review started by his predecessor.
Feb 3 - Medical device maker Hologic Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as it sold more 3D systems that help detect breast cancer, and its CEO said he would pursue the strategic review started by his predecessor.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s) U.S. stocks fell on Friday in the wake of a selloff in emerging market assets, as expectations grew that the Federal Reserve will trim its market-friendly stimulus measures further next week. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 1.12 percent at 16,016.58, the S&P 500 was down 1.31 percent at 1
NEW YORK, Jan 15 - 3D Systems Corp : * Shares down 3.5 percent premarket after peer Exone co's guidance
- Short-seller Citron Research questioned voxeljet AG's quarterly results, saying the Germany-based 3D printer maker provided loans to customers to generate sales and avoid posting a loss in its first results as a public company.
- 3D Printing Debunked, Part 2: Industries
- 3D Systems: A Good Opportunity To Buy?
- 3D Systems: Consumer 3-D Printing Gets A Boost
- 3D Printing Debunked, Part 1: Consumers
- Why New 3D Printing Service Provider ARC Group Will Continue To Outperform
- How Will This Coverage Initiation Affect 3D Systems (DDD) Stock Today?
- 3D Systems to Acquire Robtec
- 3D Systems Brings 3DPRINTING 2.0 to Inside 3D Printing Sao Paulo, Brazil Conference
- Technical Data on Active Stocks -- Research on Best Buy, 3D Systems, McDonald's, and Fastenal
- ADDING and REPLACING Staples Makes More 3D Printing Happen With Launch of In-store Experience in New York and Los Angeles
- 3D Systems Expands Presence in Japan With Canon Marketing Japan
- 3D Systems Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss First Quarter 2014 Results
- Stock Price Updates, Upcoming Earnings Conference Calls, New Product Launches, and Optical Transceiver Shipments - Analyst Notes on TSMC, Akamai, Autodesk, 3D Systems, and Avago
- Photo Release -- 3D Systems Upgrades Its Popular Sense(TM) Consumer 3D Scanner With New Features and Software for Mac Users
- Photo Release -- 3D Systems Brings 3DPRINTING 2.0 to the Additive Manufacturing User Group
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into 3D Systems Corp. Regarding Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty