News: 3D Systems Corp (DDD)
17 Mar 2014
Fri, Feb 28 2014
U.S. stocks rose on Friday as some positive economic data boosted the S&P 500 to record levels for a second straight day and put major indexes on track for strong gains in both the week and the month. The Dow Jones industrial average was up 0.49 percent at 16,351.94, the S&P 500 was up 0.48 percent at 1,863.17 and the Nasdaq Composite was up 0.27 percent at 4,330.511.
- 3D Systems Corp slashed its profit estimate for 2013, reviving fears of a bubble in the 3D printing industry and sending its shares down as much as 28 percent.
Feb 5 - 3D Systems Corp slashed its profit estimate for 2013, reviving fears of a bubble in the 3D printing industry and sending its shares down as much as 28 percent.
(Corrects 3D Systems item to say the company cut its adjusted profit forecast for the full year, not fourth quarter) U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday, following a report on the private labor market that was weaker than expected, though investors were also looking ahead to impending data on the services sector. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.29 percent at 15,400.42, the S&P 500 was down 0.48 percent at 1,746.82 and the Nasdaq Composite was down 0.71 percent at 4,002.954.
(Corrects paragraphs 1 and 2 to say 3D Systems cut its adjusted profit forecast for the full year, not fourth quarter)
- Medical device maker Hologic Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as it sold more 3D systems that help detect breast cancer, and its CEO said he would pursue the strategic review started by his predecessor.
Feb 3 - Medical device maker Hologic Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as it sold more 3D systems that help detect breast cancer, and its CEO said he would pursue the strategic review started by his predecessor.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s) U.S. stocks fell on Friday in the wake of a selloff in emerging market assets, as expectations grew that the Federal Reserve will trim its market-friendly stimulus measures further next week. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 1.12 percent at 16,016.58, the S&P 500 was down 1.31 percent at 1
NEW YORK, Jan 15 - 3D Systems Corp : * Shares down 3.5 percent premarket after peer Exone co's guidance
- Short-seller Citron Research questioned voxeljet AG's quarterly results, saying the Germany-based 3D printer maker provided loans to customers to generate sales and avoid posting a loss in its first results as a public company.
- 3 Reasons Why 3D Systems Is A Solid Buy Right Now
- 3 Terrific Reasons Why You Should Buy This Turnaround
- 3D Systems: Searching For The Bottom
- 3-D Stocks: The Sector's Nonperformance Is A Very Bad Omen
- 3D Systems: On The Road To Fair Value
- 3D Systems, FCF Valuation, New Segments And Other Exciting Stuff
- 3D Systems Teams Up With the White House to Transform American Manufacturing
- Earnings Results, New Technology, Deployment, and Buyback Programs - Analyst Notes on 3D Systems, Stratasys, Lexmark, Ruckus, and Logitech
- 3D Systems CEO Avi Reichental Delivers Keynote at CeBIT 2014
- Most Active Stocks Roundup: 3D Systems, RF Micro Devices, eBay, and Itaú Unibanco Holding
- 3D Systems Launches Worldwide Seminars On "Manufacturing the Future" for Local Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Designers
- 3D Systems to Present at Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference
- Photo Release -- 3D Systems Founder Chuck Hull to be Inducted Into the National Inventors Hall of Fame
- 3D Systems Reports Q4 and Full Year 2013 Results
- Photo Release -- 3D Systems to Fly High at AeroDef 2014
- 3D Systems Prints Dental Implant Drill Guides