News: 3D Systems Corp (DDD.N)
Fri, May 9 2014
FRANKFURT, May 9 - Shares in 3D printer maker SLM Solutions rose early into their first day of trading after sluggish demand in the run-up to the listing had prompted the group to cut the offer volume and sell shares at the lower end of the price range.
(Adds details from conference call, analyst's comment; updates share movement)
April 29 - 3D Systems Corp's quarterly revenue jumped 45 percent due to higher sales of its 3D printers and printing materials.
U.S. stocks rose on Friday as some positive economic data boosted the S&P 500 to record levels for a second straight day and put major indexes on track for strong gains in both the week and the month. The Dow Jones industrial average was up 0.49 percent at 16,351.94, the S&P 500 was up 0.48 percent at 1,863.17 and the Nasdaq Composite was up 0.27 percent at 4,330.511.
- 3D Systems Corp slashed its profit estimate for 2013, reviving fears of a bubble in the 3D printing industry and sending its shares down as much as 28 percent.
Feb 5 - 3D Systems Corp slashed its profit estimate for 2013, reviving fears of a bubble in the 3D printing industry and sending its shares down as much as 28 percent.
(Corrects 3D Systems item to say the company cut its adjusted profit forecast for the full year, not fourth quarter) U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday, following a report on the private labor market that was weaker than expected, though investors were also looking ahead to impending data on the services sector. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 0.29 percent at 15,400.42, the S&P 500 was down 0.48 percent at 1,746.82 and the Nasdaq Composite was down 0.71 percent at 4,002.954.
(Corrects paragraphs 1 and 2 to say 3D Systems cut its adjusted profit forecast for the full year, not fourth quarter)
- Medical device maker Hologic Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as it sold more 3D systems that help detect breast cancer, and its CEO said he would pursue the strategic review started by his predecessor.
Feb 3 - Medical device maker Hologic Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as it sold more 3D systems that help detect breast cancer, and its CEO said he would pursue the strategic review started by his predecessor.
- 3D Systems Ranks 13th in Forbes 100 Most Innovative Growth Companies
- Photo Release -- 3D Systems Bespoke Technology Receives International Design Excellence Awards Recognition
- 3D Systems Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Second Quarter and Six Months 2014 Results
- Coverage of Technology Hardware, Storage and Peripherals Equities -- Research on Hewlett-Packard, 3D Systems, QLogic, and EMC Corp.
- 3D Systems Showcases Its Make.Digital Initiative Through Key Partnership Announcements at First Ever White House Maker Faire
- 3D Systems' 2014 Investor & Analyst Day Highlights
- 3D Systems' Fab-Grade 3D Printers Break the Speed Barrier Surpassing Traditional Injection Molding
- Photo Release -- 3D Systems Unveils 3D Printed Bespoke(TM) Braces for Chronic Condition Scoliosis
- 3D Systems Delivers 3D Printed Whale Fossil to Smithsonian Institution
- 3D Systems and Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Join Forces to Accelerate 3D Printing Adoption