News: Etablissements Delhaize Freres et Cie le Lion SA (DELB.BR)
17 May 2013
Wed, May 8 2013
BRUSSELS, May 8 - Belgian grocer Delhaize is looking for a new chief executive after its boss of 14 years, who brought together a loose grouping of businesses and built them up in the United States and eastern Europe, said he was stepping down.
* Shares jump to 18-month high, strongest in STOXX 600 index
BRUSSELS, April 22 - Belgian supermarket group Delhaize said on Monday underlying operating profit had increased 13.7 percent in the first quarter, driven by improved margins in both the Unites States and Belgium.
* Proposes dividend of 1.40 euros per share, below forecast
BRUSSELS, March 7 - Belgian supermarket group Delhaize said on Thursday it would pay a lower dividend this year than last, after its fourth-quarter operating results were just below market expectations.
BRUSSELS - Delhaize shares gain as much as 6.9 percent to a five-month high on Thursday after it reported final-quarter revenues showing U.S. sales have stemmed four quarters of declining sales. <ID:L6N0AM19M>
BRUSSELS - Belgian supermarkets group Delhaize stemmed four quarters of declining sales in the United States in the final three months of 2012 as consumers spent more at its revamped Food Lion stores.
* Q4 sales 5.673 bln euros vs Reuters poll average 5.79 bln
BRUSSELS, Jan 17 - Belgian supermarkets group Delhaize posted fourth-quarter revenues in line with expectations and said its 2012 underlying operating profit fell by 17.5 percent.
- Food Lion Announces Investments in 178 Stores in Five States; Hires 800 Associates
- Delhaize Group announces retirement of President and CEO Pierre-Olivier Beckers
- Delhaize Group First Quarter 2013 Results
- Delhaize Group : Disclosure of major shareholding
- Delhaize Group : Maura Smith joining Delhaize Group as new General Counsel; Michael Waller retiring at the end of June as planned
- Delhaize Group : Notice for the ordinary shareholders meeting
- Delhaize Group Issues Preliminary First Quarter 2013 Results and Postpones Capital Markets Day
- Food Lion Launches "Hunger Has a Cure" Campaign to Benefit Feeding America and Its Local Food Banks
- Food Lion Names Charles Inman 2012 Store Manager of the Year
- Food Lion, Harveys and Reid's Honored with Twelfth Consecutive EPA ENERGY STAR Award