News: Dollar General Corp (DG.N)
3 Dec 2013
NEW YORK, Dec 5 - Dollar General Corp : * Shares up 3.8 percent in premarket trading after results
- Dollar General Corp posted better-than-expected second-quarter results on Wednesday as efforts such as selling cigarettes and more brand-name products attracted customers.
Sept 4 - Dollar General Corp posted better-than-expected second-quarter results on Wednesday as efforts such as selling cigarettes and more brand-name products attracted customers.
Sept 4 - Dollar General Corp reported a 15 percent rise in second-quarter profit as efforts such as selling more groceries and brand-name products attracted customers to its stores.
- Dollar General Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dollar General Surges, Kroger Falls on Earnings Reports
- Dollar General Is On The Right Track And Will Buy Back More Shares
- Jos A. Bank Sizes Up Earnings
- Dollar General, Joseph A Bank Headline Earnings
- 3 Discount Retail Buys For a Happy New Year
- Dollar General Corporation Reports Record Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- Exclusive Offerings, Expansions, Financial Results, Upcoming Conference calls, and Dividends - Research Report on Netflix, The Fresh Market, J.C. Penney, Best Buy, and Dollar General
- Dollar General and Hostess® Provide a Sweet Deal for Customers
- Dollar General Announces Exclusive Holiday Savings
- Product Improvements, Stock Price Movements, and Financial Results - Research Report on Netflix, Best Buy, JCPenney, Dillard's, and Dollar General
- Dollar General Donates $50,000 to American Red Cross for Tornado Relief Efforts
- Morning Research: Target Corp., Dollar General Corp., Costco Wholesale Corp., and Dollar Tree Inc.
- Dollar General Continues to Further its Mission of Serving Others
- Dollar General Corporation to Webcast Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call on December 5
- Dollar General Announces Changes to Board of Directors