Dollar General Corp (DG.N)
24 Apr 2017
Wed, Apr 12 2017
By Dena Aubin Dolgen California, part of Dollar General Corp, has been hit with a lawsuit by a number of California counties accusing it of improperly storing and disposing of hazardous materials in violation of state law.
* Dollar General Corp says CEO Todd J. Vasos' total 2016 compensation was $8.6 million versus $8.7 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2oYPduQ Further company coverage:
* Dollar General Corporation announces pricing of $600.0 million of senior notes
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nOuzNg) Further company coverage:
* Dollar general corp- board amended and restated company's bylaws to implement a proxy access bylaw - sec filing
U.S. discount retailer Dollar General Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly sales and said it would raise wages for store managers, replicating similar moves by larger retailers such as Wal-Mart .
* Sees FY profit of $4.25-$4.50/shr vs est $4.39 (Adds details, analyst comments; updates shares)
* Dollar General James W. Thorpe to retire as chief merchandising officer
* Dollar General reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2016 financial results; company provides financial guidance for fiscal 2017
March 16 U.S. discount retailer Dollar General Corp reported a 13.7 percent increase in quarterly sales on Thursday, helped by higher spending at its stores driven by strong demand for home products.