Diageo PLC (DGE.L)
30 Sep 2016
Wed, Sep 21 2016
LAGOS Guinness Nigeria said on Wednesday that it had received a $95 million loan from parent Diageo to help it cope with dollar shortages in the West African country caused by a slump in crude prices.
LAGOS, Sept 21 Guinness Nigeria said on Wednesday that it had received a $95 million loan from parent Diageo to help it cope with dollar shortages in the West African country caused by a slump in crude prices.
LAGOS, Sept 21 Guinness Nigeria said on Wednesday that is parent Diageo had given it a $95 million term loan to support its dollar needs through foreign currency shortages caused by the West African country's floating of the naira.
LONDON, Sept 21 Drinks maker Diageo said on Wednesday its 2017 fiscal year had started well, with the key drivers of improved top line growth being scotch whisky, U.S. spirits and India.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/MILAN/LONDON, August 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings-Moscow/Milan/London-2 August 2016: Fitch Ratings has revised Diageo plc's Outlook to Stable from Negative. Its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating have been affirmed at 'A-'/'F2' and its Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. Diageo's subsidiaries' (Diageo Finance BV, Diageo Finance plc, Diageo Capital plc and Diageo Investment Corporation) senior unsecured ratings
* Diageo CFO says it's important for company that UK continues to benefit from open access to EU
BRIEF-Diageo we are confident of achieving our objective of mid-single digit top line growth, and in three years ending f19 delivering 100bps of organic operating margin improvement."
* Board recommended a final dividend increase of 5% bringing full year dividend to 59.2 pence per share
* Anna Manz will leave at end of September and her successor will be subject of a future announcement
LONDON, July 4 Britain's Diageo, maker of Johnnie Walker whisky and Smirnoff vodka, has invested for the first time in a non-alcoholic spirits brand.
May 18 Spirits maker Diageo Plc said industry veteran Javier Ferrán, a partner at consumer-focused private equity firm Lion Capital, will succeed Franz Humer as chairman on Jan. 1.
- Diageo Shares Soar Amid Buzz That the Spirits Company Is Eyed By a PE Firm
- European Markets Retreat After Friday’s Surge; Weak Eurozone Manufacturing Index Fails To Inspire
- This P/E Suggests Diageo Is a Hold
- Is It Still Safe to Buy Diageo?
- What Do These Ratios Tell Us About Diageo?
- How Diageo Measures Up as a GARP Investment