D.R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)
24 Jan 2017
D.R. Horton Inc , the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported its highest growth in orders in more than a year, underscoring the strength in the housing market.
* Shares gain as much as 5.88 pct (Adds conference call details, analyst comment; updates shares)
* D.R. Horton Inc, America's builder, reports fiscal 2017 first quarter earnings and declares quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share
Jan 24 D.R. Horton Inc, the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a 31.2 percent rise in quarterly profit as the company sold more homes.
D.R. Horton Inc , the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit and its slowest growth in orders in nearly three years, sending the company's shares down 4 percent in premarket trading.
* Shares down 4 pct premarket (Adds details, background, shares)
* D.R. Horton Inc qtrly sales order backlog increased 8 pct to 11,475 homes and 9 pct in value to $3.4 billion
Nov 8 D.R. Horton Inc, the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported an 18.7 percent rise in quarterly profit as it sold more homes.
BRIEF-DHI Mortgage Company Ltd enters into a third amendment to second amended and restated master repurchase agreement
* D.R. Horton Inc unit DHI Mortgage Company, Ltd., entered into a third amendment to second amended and restated master repurchase agreement
* Announced launch of freedom homes, new brand focused on offering "affordable" homes specifically for the active buyer
- D.R. Horton's (DHI) CEO David Auld on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- D. R. Horton Inc. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- 10 Value Stocks In This Uncertain Trump Market
- D.R. Horton: Another Cheap Homebuilder?
- A Housing Pullback In 2017?
- An America First, Including Fed-First, Investing Strategy