News: D.R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)
Thu, Jul 24 2014
- D.R. Horton Inc , the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, said it had to offer discounts in the third quarter to boost sales in Chicago, a particularly bleak spot in a weak U.S. housing market.
* D.R. Horton shares down 10 pct, PulteGroup down 3 pct (Adds PulteGroup results, executive comments, updates shares)
July 24 - D.R. Horton Inc, the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 28 percent rise in third-quarter homebuilding revenue and the company said orders rose 25 percent.
- D.R. Horton Inc and PulteGroup Inc , the two biggest U.S. homebuilders, said a tight supply of homes is helping them to raise prices, suggesting that the market is regaining strength ahead of the crucial spring selling season.
* Horton's orders rise 57 pct from preceding quarter (Adds details, background; updates shares)
- D.R. Horton Inc , the top U.S. homebuilder, reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit as a short supply of houses on the market allowed it to raise prices.
April 24 - D.R. Horton Inc, the top U.S. homebuilder, reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit as it charged more for its houses, and said orders rose 9 percent.
- A resurgent U.S. housing market has created an unforeseen land shortage that could take the shine off an otherwise promising year for homebuilders.
April 15 - A resurgent U.S. housing market has created an unforeseen land shortage that could take the shine off an otherwise promising year for homebuilders.
- 5 Undervalued Companies For The Enterprising Investor
- Real Estate Investors Have A Brief Window Of Opportunity
- Why KB Home (KBH) Stock Is Higher Today
- The Stock Market Is Starting To Price In The Next Housing Downturn
- U.S. Housing Is Right on Track -- That Is, if You’re Rich
- 5 Companies With Low P/E Ratios For The Enterprising Investor
- Contract Extension, Earnings Release, Process Up gradation, Market Activity, and New Products - Research Reports on Honeywell, John Deere, Lockheed Martin, Danaher and DR Horton
- Household Durables Stocks on the Move -- D.R. Horton, PulteGroup, Standard Pacific, Hovnanian Enterprises, and Lennar
- Analysis Findings, Loans, Earning Releases, Leadership Changes, and Re-launches - Research Reports on Express Scripts, GE, D.R. Horton, Rite Aid and SiriusXM
- D.R. Horton, Inc., America’s Builder, Reports Fiscal 2014 Third Quarter Earnings and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.0625 Per Share
- Technical Updates on Household Durables Stocks -- Research on Tempur Sealy Intl., Leggett and Platt, D.R. Horton, and Standard Pacific
- Financial Results, Sale Completions, Upcoming Earnings, and Esteemed Recognitions - Analyst Notes on KB Home, Lennar, D.R. Horton, Tri Pointe Homes and Ryland
- D.R. Horton, Inc., America’s Builder, to Release 2014 Third Quarter Earnings on July 24, 2014
- New Leaders, Programs, Upcoming Conference Calls, and Earnings Results - Analyst Notes on Weyerhaeuser, PulteGroup, DR Horton, Lennar and Toll Brothers
- Household Durables Stocks Technical Data -- Research on Toll Brothers, D.R. Horton, Lennar, and The Ryland
- Expansion Plans, Acquisitions, Conference Participations, Awards, and Board Elections - Analyst Notes on John Deere, D.R. Horton, Stanley Black & Decker, Textron and Joy Global