Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB.O)
8 Dec 2016
Tue, Nov 1 2016
NEW YORK Discovery Communications Inc and video-streaming firm BAMTech will form a joint venture to provide back-end technology for content owners, broadcasters and other platforms throughout Europe, the companies said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, Nov 1 Discovery Communications Inc and video-streaming firm BAMTech will form a joint venture to provide back-end technology for content owners, broadcasters and other platforms throughout Europe, the companies said on Tuesday.
* Discovery Communications reports third quarter 2016 results
* Increased number of directors serving on board from 10 to 11, appoints Susan M. Swain to board, effective Dec. 7 -sec filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2eeV1Nk] Further company coverage:
Oct 13 Discovery Communications, which owns networks like the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet, on Thursday became the latest TV company to invest in digital content in an effort to reach mobile viewers.
* Discovery Communications announces $100 million investment and strategic partnership with newly formed digital content holding company: Group Nine Media
* Liberty Global and Discovery Communications renew long-term, comprehensive distribution partnership
* Q2 revenue rose 3 percent to $1.708 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
* In short-term and medium-term, currency hedging program to minimize foreign exchange impact of Brexit on financial performance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Discovery Communications: An Undervalued Gem
- Media Stocks Might Be The Best Bargain In The Market
- Is The Heavy Selling Of Media Stocks Warranted?
- Do Not Be Deterred By Discovery Communications Shorts
- Take Advantage Of Rotation - Cramer's Mad Money (5/14/15)
- Cramer's Four Horsemen - Cramer's Lightning Round (3/3/15)