DISH Network Corp (DISH.O)
26 May 2017
* Paulson & Co Inc takes share stake of 3.5 million shares in Dish Network Corp
* Omega Advisors Inc takes share stake in Alcoa Corp of 200,000 shares - SEC filing
Dish Network Corp would consider various options for its wireless airwaves, its chief executive said on Monday, after the U.S. satellite TV provider reported quarterly revenue that missed analysts' estimates as it lost more subscribers than expected.
* Shares down 2.3 pct (Adds Breakingviews link, updates share prices)
* Pay-TV ARPU for q1 totaled $86.55, compared to year-ago period's pay-tv ARPU of $87.94
May 1 Dish Network Corp reported a 6 percent drop in quarterly profit on Monday as the U.S. satellite TV provider added fewer-than-expected pay-TV subscribers.
NEW YORK, April 13 The U.S. Federal Communications Commission said on Thursday that T-Mobile US Inc , Comcast Corp, Dish Network Corp and U.S. Cellular Corp were among the largest buyers of spectrum in an $19.8 billion broadcast airwaves auction.
* Dish Network Corp - interest on notes will be paid on March 15 and September 15 of each year, commencing on September 15, 2017
BRIEF-Dish Network says plans to issue and sell $1 bln aggregate principal amount of convertible notes
* Dish network corp- plans to issue and sell $1 billion aggregate principal amount of convertible notes
- Cable Provider WideOpenWest Looks Weak Ahead Of IPO
- Verizon: Is The Beat Down Over?
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Wall Street Breakfast: Rout Eases As Trump Heads Overseas
- Wall Street Breakfast: Push To Repeal Net Neutrality