Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS.N)
Tue, May 16 2017
SAN FRANCISCO Shares of Dick's Sporting Goods fell nearly 14 percent on Tuesday in their worst one-day decline in three years after the sports retailer's quarterly same-store sales disappointed Wall Street.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* André Hawaux is retiring from his position as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
* Dick's Sporting Goods announces 12 percent increase in quarterly dividend
BRIEF-DICK'S Sporting Goods expands team sports HQ suite of digital offerings with the acquisition of GameChanger Media
* DICK'S Sporting Goods expands team sports HQ suite of digital offerings with the acquisition of GameChanger Media Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Trapeze Asset Management Q1 2017 Letter - Equilibrium
- What To Do During A Selloff - Cramer's Mad Money (5/17/17)
- Dick's Sporting Goods: Is The Street Overreacting?
- Dick's Sporting Goods' (DKS) CEO Ed Stack on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Top Market News: What Happened In Investing Today
- U.S. Retailers And Restaurants See Slow Q1 Growth