Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS.N)
24 Jun 2016
Thu, May 19 2016
* Repurchased $50 million of common stock and also declared a $0.15125 per share quarterly dividend
* Says ceo edward stack's 2015 total compensation was $8.7 million versus $4.6 million in 2014 - sec filing Source text: (http://1.usa.gov/1UlsEsG) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
LONDON Sports Direct , Britain's biggest sportswear retailer, said it acquired small stakes in two U.S. companies, taking its strategy of buying shares in potential partners across the Atlantic.
- Sportsman's Warehouse: Retail Woes Create An Opportunity
- Our Current Coverage
- Dick's Sporting Goods: Stick With It For The Long Term
- Investing Near All-Time Market Highs - What To Buy?
- Under Armour: Sports Authority Isn't The Only Problem
- Misplaced Investor Confidence In Dick's Makes For A Better Short Position