News: Delta Lloyd NV (DLL.AS)
Tue, Mar 4 2014
AMSTERDAM, March 4 - Delta Lloyd NV : * Delta Lloyd NV shares will be included in the AEX index of NYSE Euronext Amsterdam from 24 March 2014
AMSTERDAM, Feb 20 - Delta Lloyd NV : * Total gross written premiums rise 1 pct to 4.7 billion euros * Operational result increased 6 pct to 430 million euros * General insurance gross written premiums stable at 1.4 billion euros * New mortgages almost doubled to 1.3 billion euros (2012: EUR 0.7 billion) * Proposed total dividend 2013 stable at 1.03 euros per ordinary share * FY operating expenses at 772 million euros, beating target of 790 million euros
AMSTERDAM, Feb 20 - Delta Lloyd NV : * Ingrid de graaf nominated for Delta Lloyd executive board * She will succeed paul medendorp (1954), who is due to retire at the end of
AMSTERDAM, Feb 12 - Delta Lloyd NV : * Chief investment officer Alex Otto (54) has decided to leave the group in order to become CEO of hb capital * Change is effective from 1 June * Further announcement about the succession of Alex Otto At Delta Lloyd asset management will follow later
AMSTERDAM - Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd said it will sell its Belgian banking operations, which analysts estimate to be worth about 300 million euros ($406 million), so it can build up its Belgian life insurance and pensions business.
AMSTERDAM, Oct 2 - Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd said it will sell its Belgian banking operations, which analysts estimate to be worth about 300 million euros ($406 million), so it can build up its Belgian life insurance and pensions business.
- Growth In Online Courses Is Driving China Distance Education Holdings
- Takeaways From TAL Education Group's Lively January
- After A Robust 2013, Will Xueda Education And China Distance Education Continue Upwards?
- China Distance Education Holdings' CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Two Crazy-Cheap $5 Stocks To Benefit From China's Initiatives For Its Middle Class
- China Distance Education's CEO Discusses F3Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Delta Lloyd obtains AEX listing
- Ingrid de Graaf nominated for Delta Lloyd Executive Board
- Delta Lloyd in 2013: Strong commercial and operational performance delivering results
- Amstelhuys to facilitate full repayment Darts 2004-1
- Alex Otto to leave Delta Lloyd
- Delta Lloyd Groep:"Deliver what it promises'"
- Delta Lloyd Group completes ZA Verzekeringen acquisition
- Fit for the future: Outline of Delta Lloyd Investor Day, 18 November 2013
- Delta Lloyd: Strong commercial performance
- Delta Lloyd intends to sell Belgian banking activities