Delta Lloyd NV (DLL.AS)
Fri, Oct 7 2016
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 07 (Fitch) NN Group's takeover approach to Delta Lloyd reinforces Fitch Ratings' expectation that M&A activity in European insurance will accelerate as well-capitalised firms seek growth through acquisition of rivals hit harder by Solvency II. Delta Lloyd, which has rejected the approach, was particularly heavily affected by S2 due to the combination of its business mix and capital management strategy with a relativ
AMSTERDAM, Oct 7 Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd on Friday rejected an unsolicited 2.4 billion euro ($2.7 billion) takeover bid from larger rival NN Group as being too low but said mergers between Dutch insurers could make sense.
* Boards believe that Delta Lloyd is a strong business with a compelling strategy and a clear path to value creation on which it is showing good progress
Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd NV is planning to reject an unsolicited takeover offer from its larger rival NN Group NV , Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Oct 6 Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd NV is planning to reject an unsolicited takeover offer from its larger rival NN Group NV, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Delta Lloyd and trade unions sign agreement in principle on collective labour agreement
* NN Group sees cost savings, scale and cross-selling benefits
AMSTERDAM NN Group NV , the largest Dutch insurer by market capitalization, on Wednesday said it had launched an unsolicited offer to buy smaller rival Delta Lloyd NV for 2.4 billion euros ($2.7 billion) in cash.
* Notified NN Group on 3 October 2016 that it would consider its proposal and would revert with its response without delay Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Plans to simplify corporate structure of its Belgian activities
- China's Most Resilient Sector
- China Distance Education Holdings' (DL) CEO Zhengdong Zhu on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- China Distance Education Holdings Limited 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Top Consumer Defensive Dogs In June Are Schools, Smokes, & Sweets
- China Distance Education Holdings' (DL) CEO Zhengdong Zhu on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- China Distance Education Holdings' (DL) CEO Zhengdong Zhu on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript