Delta Lloyd NV (DLL.AS)
Fri, Dec 23 2016
AMSTERDAM Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd has reached agreement to be taken over by bigger rival NN Group , the two companies announced on Friday, after NN nudged up its earlier unsolicited offer by 1.9 percent to 2.5 billion euros ($2.61 billion).
AMSTERDAM, Nov 17 Insurer Delta Lloyd, which last month rejected an unsolicited 2.4 billion euro takeover offer from rival NN Group, might be overstating the financial benefits of such a deal, NN Group said on Thursday in a slide for an analysts' presentation.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 17 Dutch insurer NN Group , which is trying to negotiate a takeover of smaller peer Delta Lloyd, reported on Thursday better-than-expected third-quarter earnings of 436 million euros ($466 million), on a mix of higher capital gains and lower losses on its Japanese annuity business.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 16 Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd indicated it would hold out for an improved offer from larger peer NN Group after its third-quarter results on Wednesday showed its solvency had slipped sharply.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 16 Delta Lloyd, the Dutch insurer that is being pursued for a takeover by larger peer NN Group, said on Wednesday its solvency has slipped during the third quarter and repeated it would consider a better offer from NN.
* Solvency ratio of 156 pct, pro forma for announced actions: 165 pct (half year 2016: 173 pct), well placed within target range despite market headwinds
* NN Group update on intention to make an all cash offer for Delta Lloyd
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 07 (Fitch) NN Group's takeover approach to Delta Lloyd reinforces Fitch Ratings' expectation that M&A activity in European insurance will accelerate as well-capitalised firms seek growth through acquisition of rivals hit harder by Solvency II. Delta Lloyd, which has rejected the approach, was particularly heavily affected by S2 due to the combination of its business mix and capital management strategy with a relativ
AMSTERDAM, Oct 7 Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd on Friday rejected an unsolicited 2.4 billion euro ($2.7 billion) takeover bid from larger rival NN Group as being too low but said mergers between Dutch insurers could make sense.
* Boards believe that Delta Lloyd is a strong business with a compelling strategy and a clear path to value creation on which it is showing good progress
- Dividend Power Dogs: High Earnings Plus High Dividend Yields
- China Distance Education Holdings' (DL) CEO Zhengdong Zhu on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- China Distance Education Holdings Limited 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- China's Most Resilient Sector
- China Distance Education Holdings' (DL) CEO Zhengdong Zhu on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- China Distance Education Holdings Limited 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides