News: Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR.OQ)
7 Mar 2014
Mon, Feb 24 2014
NEW YORK - Several analysts expect Target Corp to slash its share buybacks as the third-largest U.S. retailer copes with costs tied to the massive data breach that affected millions of customers.
Nov 22 - Dollar Tree Inc : * Barclays raises to overweight from equal weight; target price to $65 from $52 For a summary of rating and price target changes on U.S. companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/US For a summary of rating and price target changes on Canadian companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/CA
- Dollar Tree Inc forecast current-quarter results below estimates after reporting disappointing quarterly same-store sales, but analysts said it was too early to write off the discount store chain that is fighting weak consumer spending.
(Corrects company name in headline to Dollar Tree from Dollar Store)
Nov 21 - Dollar Tree Inc reported a 19 percent drop in quarterly profit due to weaker sales at stores open for more than a year, sending its shares down 5.3 percent in premarket trading.
NEW YORK, Nov 21 - Dollar Tree Inc : * Shares down 5.3 percent in premarket trading after results
Nov 21 - Dollar Tree Inc : * Reports third quarter results * Q3 earnings per share $0.58 * Sees Q4 2013 sales $2.25 billion to $2.31 billion * Q3 same store sales rose 3.1 percent * Q3 earnings per share view $0.60 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S * Q3 sales $1.88 billion versus I/B/E/S view $1.91 billion * Sees Q4 2013 earnings per share $1.01 to $1.07 * Sees FY earnings per share $2.72 to $2.78 * Sees FY sales $7.86 billion to $7.92 billion * Q4 earnings per share view $1.10, rev
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s)
(Corrects Aon item to change the date of announcement to Wednesday from Friday)
- 5 Bizarre Things Happening in the Weak U.S. Economy Right Now
- Wal-Mart: The Current Price Ignores Growth Opportunities
- The Opportunity Coming To The Luxury Retail Stocks
- What Tale Can Retail Tell?
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Consumer Just Won't Quit (2/26/14)
- Dollar Tree's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dollar Tree, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results
- Leading Investment Service Previews Earnings for Wal-Mart, Target, Dollar Tree, Home Depot & Others
- Dollar Tree, Inc. to Host Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- Timing is Crucial, Upside Analysis - New Outlook on Dollar General Corporation and Dollar Tree, Inc.
- Dollar Tree To Webcast Annual Capital Markets Conference
- Dollar Tree to Present at the 19th Annual Goldman Sachs Global Retailing Conference
- Dollar Tree, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results
- Leading Investment Service Previews Earnings for Groupon, Deere, Limited Brands, Dollar Tree & Others
- Dollar Tree, Inc. to Host Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- Operation Homefront Partners with Dollar Tree for Back to School Brigade™ to Benefit Military Children