News: Dow Chemical Co (DOW.N)
4 Mar 2015
Wed, Feb 11 2015
BRUSSELS, Feb 10 - One goal for U.N. climate talks is to stop industry fleeing Europe to escape regulatory costs, a Dow Chemical director said on Wednesday, adding there was no need to intervene in the EU carbon market to drive up prices.
* Indexes up: Dow 1.8 pct, S&P 1.4 pct, Nasdaq 1.1 pct (Updates to close)
DUBAI - Dow Chemical Co Chief Executive Andrew Liveris, speaking at a conference in Dubai, said on Monday he did not mind low oil prices because his company makes money in other businesses.
DUBAI - U.S. petrochemicals giant Dow Chemical Co is not pulling out of Kuwait but is shifting strategy, its chief executive said on Monday, after the company announced plans to reduce its equity positions in all of its Kuwaiti ventures.
* Euro tumbles on Draghi; Brent above $80 a barrel (Adds Wall Street closings, weekly performance details and late prices)
- Dow Chemical Co averted a proxy fight with Dan Loeb's hedge fund, Third Point LLC, by agreeing to add four independent directors to its board, sending its shares up as much as 4.5 percent.
Nov 21 - Dow Chemical Co averted a proxy fight with Dan Loeb's hedge fund, Third Point LLC, by agreeing to add four independent directors to its board, sending its shares up as much as 4.5 percent.
Nov 21 - Dow Chemical Co said it would add four independent directors to its board as part of an agreement with hedge fund Third Point LLC.
Nov 17 - Crop-devouring armyworms are showing increasing resistance in some U.S. farm fields to a popular type of genetically modified crop that should kill them, scientists said on Monday.
DUBAI - Kuwait plans to offer to the public the shares in Kuwaiti joint ventures which U.S. petrochemicals giant Dow Chemical Co plans to sell off, state news agency KUNA quoted a senior Kuwaiti executive as saying.
- My Top Chemicals Stocks For 2015
- 9 Must-Own Materials Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Right Now
- 5 Cheap Dividend Grower With Buy Or Better Rating
- Market Is Not In A Bubble - Cramer's Mad Money (2/23/15)
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: AAPL DOW VRX XEC FTK
- Dow Chemical: As Shares Bounce Back, An Insider Makes A Substantial Purchase
- Earnings Review - Dow Chemical
- Dow and Project Lead The Way Partner to Grow STEM Skills in Key Dow Communities
- Dow to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Agriculture Conference
- Dow Declares Quarterly Dividend of 42 Cents per Share
- Dow Supplies Aluminum Bonding Adhesives for the Ford F-150
- Rinskor™ Active Revealed as Brand Name for Dow AgroSciences’ Novel Rice Herbicide
- Dow Corning’s Sales and Profits Increase in 2014
- Dow Delivers Progress on Market-Driven Actions
- Dow AgroSciences Concludes Coodetec Acquisition
- Dow Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results