Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS.N)
27 Mar 2017
Fri, Mar 17 2017
* On March 16 terminated its five-year amended and restated credit agreement, dated as of September 25, 2012 - SEC Filing
* Ronald Rogers reports sale of 11,000 shares of common stock of Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc on March 13, 2017 at $94.6/share - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lXKMQ7) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Q4 net sales $ 1,578 million versus $1,546 million a year ago
* Dr Pepper Snapple Group raises quarterly dividend 9.4% from $0.53 to $0.58 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc and PepsiCo on Tuesday both announced plans to buy alternative drinks makers, the latest examples of beverage companies branching into products perceived as healthier as soda sales decline.
Nov 22 Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc and PepsiCo on Tuesday both announced plans to buy alternative drinks makers, the latest examples of beverage companies branching into products perceived as healthier as soda sales decline.
* PepsiCo to buy probiotics drink maker KeVita (Adds details, share movement)
* Dr Pepper Snapple CFO says "it'll take a couple of years, maybe three, to get above our cost of capital" -conf call
* Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc - transaction is expected to be accretive to reported diluted eps in 2018.
Nov 22 Soft-drinks maker Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc said it would buy Bai Brands LLC, a maker of antioxidant beverages, for $1.7 billion in cash.
- Update: Portfolio123 Designer Low Volatility Portfolio
- DGI For The DIY: Dividend Growth Prediction Scorecard
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 3/15/17: Jamba, Medley Capital, Fifth Street Finance
- Wall Street Breakfast: A New Era For Healthcare?
- Dividend Raises & Cuts For February 2017
- Philly Soda Tax Is A Win For National Beverage Corp.