Deutsche Post AG (DPWGn.DE)
24 Jun 2016
Wed, May 18 2016
* CEO says plans to maintain dividend payout ratio of between 40 to 60 percent of net profits
* Shares indicated up 1.4 pct at top of blue-chip index (Adds CFO comments, opening share price)
TROISDORF, Germany Germany's Deutsche Post is testing robots that could help postal workers cope with increasing numbers of parcels on their delivery rounds, a company manager said on Thursday.
TROISDORF, Germany, April 7 Germany's Deutsche Post is testing robots that could help postal workers cope with increasing numbers of parcels on their delivery rounds, a company manager said on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, March 10 Deutsche Post's DHL parcel unit is extending its presence in Scandinavia, Finland and the Baltic states through partnerships with Finnish postal operator Posti and a subsidiary of Norwegian postal operator Posten Norge, it said on Thursday.
* Shares down 1 pct, underperform market (Adds details from news conference, shares, analyst comment)
* CEO- no plans for m&a right now, may do minor buys in future
FRANKFURT/DUESSELDORF, Feb 11 Deutsche Post is looking at the possibility of spinning off its ailing freight forwarding operation or making an outright sale, leaving the company to focus on its mail and DHL express freight business, according to two people familiar with the matter.
- Ideal Power May Be Ideal To Power Your Portfolio
- Digital Power (DPW) Downgraded From Hold to Sell
- Why Digital Power (DPW) Stock Is Rising Today
- Earnings Reports Stoke Confidence in European Stocks; Vivendi Investors Eye Disposal Check
- Why Digital Power Corp (DPW) Stock Is Surging Today
- Why Digital Power Corporation (DPW) Exploded to a One-Year High Today