Deutsche Post AG (DPWGn.DE)
Wed, Nov 23 2016
DHL, a unit of Deutsche Post AG , said on Wednesday that it expected some inbound and outbound shipments to the Americas to continue to be delayed until Thursday due to a strike by pilots at cargo airline ABX Air.
Nov 23 DHL, a unit of Deutsche Post AG , said on Wednesday that it expected some inbound and outbound shipments to the Americas to continue to be delayed until Thursday due to a strike by pilots at cargo airline ABX Air.
* Shares up 1.3 pct (Adds CEO comments on Amazon and parcel business, updates shares)
BERLIN, Nov 8 German postal and logistics group Deutsche Post DHL is not planning any major acquisitions and is relaxed about consolidation by others within the market in Europe, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
LONDON Deutsche Post DHL remains committed to Britain despite its vote to leave the European Union and so far it has been business as usual for its customers, the company's finance chief said.
FRANKFURT Deutsche Post DHL is buying independent British postal operator UK Mail Group for 243 million pounds ($316 million) to cement its foothold in Europe's three largest e-commerce markets, Britain, Germany and France.
* UK Mail up 43 pct, Deutsche Post shares rise 1.2 pct (Adds background, quotes, share price reaction)
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Aug 12 German postal and logistics group Deutsche Post DHL is planning to start selling electric delivery vans on the open market in 2017, a spokesman for the group said on Friday.
July 28 Deutsche Post board member Juergen Gerdes
* Deutsche Post says confident Germany will repay money (Adds Deutsche Post comment)
- Ideal Power May Be Ideal To Power Your Portfolio
- Digital Power (DPW) Downgraded From Hold to Sell
- Why Digital Power (DPW) Stock Is Rising Today
- Earnings Reports Stoke Confidence in European Stocks; Vivendi Investors Eye Disposal Check
- Why Digital Power Corp (DPW) Stock Is Surging Today
- Why Digital Power Corporation (DPW) Exploded to a One-Year High Today