News: Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ)
23 Oct 2014
Wed, Oct 22 2014
MEXICO CITY, Oct 22 - Mexican restaurant operator Alsea, which runs Starbucks, Domino's Pizza and Burger King franchises, on Wednesday said its third-quarter profit was flat compared to a year ago as new acquisitions were offset by higher interest payments.
- Domino's Pizza Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit that topped Wall Street's estimates, boosted by strong results overseas and its home market of the United States, where rival Pizza Hut is struggling.
Oct 14 - Domino's Pizza Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit that topped Wall Street's estimates, boosted by strong results overseas and its home market of the United States, where rival Pizza Hut is struggling.
(Adds details on new appointments, analyst comment, shares)
Oct 14 - Oct 14 - Domino's Pizza Inc : * Says Richard E Allison named president, Domino's International * Says Russell J. Weiner has been named president, Domino's U.S.A. * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage (Reporting by Shailaja Sharma in Bangalore)
LONDON, Oct 2 - Britain's biggest pizza delivery firm Domino's Pizza said sales had accelerated into its third quarter, benefiting from an improving economy and increasing appetite for its meal deal promotions.
LONDON, July 29 - Britain's Domino's Pizza posted a 10 percent rise in first half profit as improved marketing and promotions drove up sales, though the firm said its expansion in Germany was still proving troublesome.
July 22 - Domino's Pizza Inc on Tuesday reported quarterly profit that topped Wall Street's view, boosted by strong results from overseas and its home market of the United States, where rival Pizza Hut is struggling.
MEXICO CITY, July 21 - Mexican restaurant operator Alsea, which runs Starbucks, Domino's Pizza and Burger King chains among others, on Monday said its second-quarter profit fell 41.6 percent, as the company faced higher financing costs over a recent acquisition.
(Adds details on Yum's India business, context on India market)
- Cramer's Mad Money - Panera Bread May Rise Again (10/20/14)
- Bull Of The Day: Domino's
- Update: Domino's Digital Success Continues To Crush The Industry
- Domino's Shares Soar On Revenue Growth, EPS, And Share Buybacks
- Will Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Stock Be Helped Today by This Analyst Upgrade?
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: SWKS DPZ CLR LNG
- Chicagoland Domino's Pizza® to Celebrate 100 Stores Now Open with 100-Cent Pizzas
- Domino's Pizza Announces Promotions, Leadership Enhancements
- Domino's Pizza Announces Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Domino's Smart Slice Celebrates National School Lunch Week by Offering New Educational Tool
- Domino's Pizza Announces Earnings Webcast
- Meet Dom: the Virtual Voice Ordering Assistant for Domino's Pizza®
- Domino's Pizza® to Deliver Fire Safety Messages with the National Fire Protection Association During Fire Prevention Week
- Domino's Pizza® to Offer Weeklong Carryout Special Just in Time for National Pizza Month
- Domino's Pizza® Opens First Store in Norway
- Domino's Pizza Appoints Stan Gage Executive Vice President, Team USA