News: Duke Realty Corp (DRE)
9 Dec 2013
While Jabari Parker continues to generate the headlines, No. 6 Duke is far from a one-man team. The Blue Devils put their wide array of talent on display Sunday against visiting Vermont. The Catamounts likely will have their hands full with the Blue Devils after losing their last three games to Bryant, Providence and Wagner by a combined 51 points.
Sixth-ranked Duke puts a pair of impressive streaks on the line when it hosts East Carolina in the second round of the NIT Season Tip-Off on Tuesday. The Blue Devils have won 19 straight at home and 104 consecutive non-conference contests at Cameron Indoor Stadium after clobbering UNC Asheville 91-55 on Monday. Next up is East Carolina, which rallied for a 76-74 victory over Norfolk State on Monday, with the winner advancing to the next stage of the tournament at Madison Square Garden.
Duke 48, No. 23 Miami (Fla.) 30: Quarterback Brandon Connette ran for four touchdowns and threw for another as the host Blue Devils extended their win streak to six while taking over first place in the ACC Coastal Division.
No. 4 Duke 97, Florida Atlantic 64: Rodney Hood scored a career-high 28 points and freshman Jabari Parker registered his first double-double with 21 points and 10 rebounds as the host Blue Devils routed the Owls.
No. 4 Duke 111, Davidson 77: Jabari Parker and Rodney Hood each finished with 22 points as the host Blue Devils coasted to their 25th consecutive win over the Wildcats.
Despite the loss of its top three scorers from a season ago, the expectations remain high for No. 4 Duke as it hosts Davidson on Friday. The Blue Devils lost Seth Curry, Mason Plumlee and Ryan Kelly to graduation – a trio that accounted for 54.8 percent of the team’s scoring – but highly-touted freshman Jabari Parker was the crown jewel of a recruiting class that is expected to help Duke win the ACC. Projected as a 2014 lottery pick, Parker is expected to leave for the NBA after the season.
Riding a six-game win streak and fresh off a bye week, Virginia Tech looks to stay unbeaten in conference play as it hosts Atlantic Coast Conference rival Duke on Saturday. The 19th-ranked Hokies appear to be in good position for a run at the ACC championship game, atop the Coastal Division alongside unbeaten Miami, with a November 9th showdown against the Hurricanes drawing ever closer. Against the Blue Devils, Virginia Tech may get a lift with the season debut of cornerback Antone Exum, who mi
Conference rivals headed in opposite directions class in Atlantic Coast Conference play as Virginia hosts Duke on Saturday. The Cavaliers hope to snap a three-game losing streak, fresh off the heartbreak of a 27-26 defeat to Maryland that came when Alec Vozenilek's 42-yard field goal try sailed wide right with 10 seconds left. The Blue Devils have scored 73 points during a modest two-game win streak.and the defense yielded only seven points in last week’s win over Navy – the fewest Duke has allo
Duke 38, Troy 31: Brandon Connette passed for three touchdowns and ran for two more as the host Blue Devils held off the Trojans.
- Duke Realty's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Insiders Are Buying Chambers Street Properties
- Take Charge, STAG Looks More Like A Rhino Than A REIT
- Duke Realty's CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Reap Dividends and Profits in Real Estate, the Easy Way
- 4 Hot Stocks to Trade (or Not)
- Duke Realty Corporation Announces Closing of $250 Million 3.875% Senior Notes Due 2021
- Duke Realty Corporation Announces Offering of $250 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Today's Research: Duke Realty Corp., American Tower Corp., Simon Property Group Inc., and New York Mortgage Trust Inc.
- Pre-Market Analysis: Duke Realty Corp., American Tower Corp., Simon Property Group Inc., and New York Mortgage Trust Inc.
- Investor Conferences, Cash Dividends, Prestigious Accolades, Earnings Schedules and Financial Results - Research Report on Goldman Sachs, Regions Financial, Duke Realty, BOFI, and Commerce Bancshares
- Duke Realty Corporation Announces Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call; Thursday, October 31st, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Before the Bell Scans: American Tower Corp., Duke Realty Corp., Simon Property Group Inc., and New York Mortgage Trust Inc.
- Conferences, Dividends, Restructurings, and Branch Openings - Research Report on Invesco Mortgage Capital, Duke Realty, HPT, Hatteras Financial and Hilltop Holdings
- Expansion Plans, New Appointments, Dividends and Strategic Acquisitions - Research Report on Duke Realty, Digital Realty, ARMOUR, ARCP, and Highwoods
- Pre-Market Analysis: American Tower Corp., Visa Inc., The Goldman Sachs Group Inc., and Duke Realty Corp.